Old School GM tradeskill trophy

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by RizLoaner, Jun 26, 2020.

1. RizLoaner Elder

Are these able to be crafted on TLP's? The old artisan seal + tradeskill item? Don't want to make an artisan seal if it's going to be useless in the end.
  2. Tweakfour17 Augur

Yes you can make them. 100% WR clickie bags ftw!
    minimind likes this.
  3. Arog Augur

Zam has them tagged as Luclin items, the ones that summons bags. Also the unmounted gems require velium bars from Thurgadin. So not classic, unless you are talking about some other artisans seal?
  4. Tweakfour17 Augur

You can craft them before Luclin, I remember people selling the artisan's seal in the tunnel. I don't recall the era but if they need velium then you're right, its probably not until Velious. I guess OP didnt specifiy if it could be crafted in classic but that may have been implied. You CAN craft them on TLPs, earlier than the PoR trophies (of which if you're doing the 300 level trophy you need to make one anyways)\

Edit: The make the brewer's one you also need a foraged drop from EW in Velious, so Velious must be when you can make them
  5. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Yes they become avail in SoV. The bags are no rent and take 10 seconds to cast so pretty worthless. You don't get stats in the ammo slot and by SoV classes all have access to better range slots. The skill mods aren't worth the 5kish PP they take to make in almost all cases. Gearloks for the 7 Primary tradeskill come out in SoL and are much cheaper to make.
  6. Tweakfour17 Augur

ehhh unlimited WR bags for less than 2 minutes of your time when you log in isn't terrible, especially if you just don't log out, do it once and then be good to go for a while.
  7. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

"Just stay logged in and spend more on electricity than it would cost for two 40 slot 100% WR bags"

Smart
  8. Tweakfour17 Augur

9. Lemerian Elder

10. Tweakfour17 Augur

We're focusing on the wrong thing here but ok, yes, the 34.95 bundle includes all the same stuff as the 20 bundle I missed that part.So 34.95/19.58 = 1.78 years, or just over 21 months.
    Velious - 3 months
    Luclin - 3 months
    PoP - 3 months
    LDoN - 2 months
    GoD - 3 months
    OoW - 2 months
    DoN - 2 months
    DoDh - 2 months
    PoR - 2 months
    So if you make your old school GM item day 1 velious, you could theoretically use it to make WR bags and never ever turn your laptop off ever and you'd still be ahead until mid PoR when the real trophies come in and you can have multiple 24 slot and 12 slot bags for free. Also MOTM rolls off Classic mobs in GoD, Kunark mobs in DoDH and Velious mobs in PoR so you could use your aoc to farm the WR bags from those dragons much sooner.
  11. Lemerian Elder

I wasn't presenting an argument. I was correcting information.

The summoned bags are mostly useless.
  12. Tweakfour17 Augur

Why are the summoned bags useless but everyone falls over themselves for the ones the dragons drop?
  13. NuffanTuit Nuffan Tuit on Innoruuk Server

You can do a turn in after SoL and get a permanent 100% WR bag...the permanent bag is worth the cost of the artisan seal...and the no rent bag is nice in a pinch....
  14. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

The Grandmaster's Carry all is what you get on TLPs. It's lore and No Drop. You're better off spending the money to buy a Tink bag because you can resell it when you no longer need it.
  15. NuffanTuit Nuffan Tuit on Innoruuk Server

It is a TLP so it is somewhat doubtful you will get to where it is un-needed....lmao
  16. Kiaro Augur

Because they require zero effort to obtain.
    You could compare the TS bags to the tinker bags sold in SolA. I haven't seen a single one of these on the TLPs.
  17. RizLoaner Elder

Got my answer and people started bickering at each other for no reason. A+ thanks guys!
  18. Tweakfour17 Augur

Weird, on coirnav people were selling the tinker bags for a markup in the tunnel to people who either didn't know they were vendor bought, didn't have the faction to buy them or were too lazy to go down a get em. Regardless getting the baking or brewing trophy to make every slot 100% WR isn't zero effort, but it's pretty close, those TS are not hard to get high enough for a viable shot at making the Artisan item. To each their own but if I was going to do TS anyways I might as well save my DKP for something other than a bag.