Confirmed Kerafyrm the Awakened - Crystallos - Not Tauntable

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by That0neguy, Jan 9, 2020.

1. That0neguy Augur

Ever since the Z-Axis taunt changes a while back Karafym has become un-tauntable. Because of the size of this mob taunt no longer works so it makes it very difficult to do the tank swaps. Guilds are basically relying on necro skelly nuke or using lev and zone geometry to get in range. It was reported a few times in the bug thread for the patches but was never addressed.
    yober, Skuz, Ghadius and 12 others like this.
  2. Truthfire Lorekeeper

And deny Necromancers their only moment of usefulness? That would be cruel.
  3. Lame Ar New Member

4. Loki4567 Lorekeeper

5. illithid mind flayer New Member

Please send help.
  6. That0neguy Augur

Anything on this one? It's on of the top 30 liked posts on the bug reports.
  7. That0neguy Augur

Would be nice to get a response on this since there is about a week before SoF launch on Selo. This is also one of the highest "liked" bugs on this forum without a response. Things with 1 and 2 likes are getting fixes before other threads are even noticed it seems.
  8. niente Developer

Here is a screenshot of my warrior who is in range (at the max limit) to taunt.

[IMG]

Let me know if you have more details, or if I'm not testing this correctly.
  9. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

While you're looking into Kerafyrm, is there any chance you can make him not Killable? Have his HP Lock at like 5% so we can't kill him at higher lvls.

We've recently gone back to farming him for an item clicky and have accidently killed him a few times which bugs the event and we have to drop the DZ and do it over.
    Prathun and Yinla like this.
  10. Mrtyu Developer

I have entered a ticket on that specifically as well