help with choices

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Pegasus, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Pegasus New Member

I apologize because I know there have been quite a few of these posts... but none addressed my specific issues.
    I play an enchanter on live and the class is completely different now compared to original, which is why I rolled an enchanter on Rizlona. I wanted groups that need mez and slow and not just be a wizard wannabe.

I prefer to group but play kinda late and it can be spotty finding groups, so I rolled decided to box to support the enchanter. I initially started a cleric to box with my enchanter, then added a druid for the utility (I have 3 accounts, so 'limited' to 3 chars).

On Live I box an SK and Enchanter and I missed that combo so I just created an SK on the cleric account and have finally gotten her up to the level where she can group with enchanter.

But I'm undecided...
    Should I continue with my original team: Enchanter, Cleric and Druid?
    Should I go with Enchanter, SK and Druid?

Thanks!
  2. Pegasus New Member

Oh, shoot. This was supposed to go in the TLP thread.
    Sorry.
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Always choose "C"

;)
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

C gets my vote too, especially if your planning on playing for more than the first few expansions
  5. Cydonia Elder

Yup you’re gonna want that tank, though you might get better bang for your buck with cleric instead of Druid. While Druid is great for getting around the world, you’ll be missing out on Rez and stronger heals.