Why are guilds raid mobs for hours every day?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Whatsgoingonthistlp, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Ronluwen Elder

This isn't really close to true at all. Implying that you need A cloak of flames on any melee let alone all melee to progress through kunark is misleading fo sho.

You can progress through every expansion on TLP's with 0 poopsock normal ole 60 to 72 man raids. The only that is a necessity on TLP's are the groupable key quests.
  2. Whitesoul Journeyman

Doubt DBG even cares to be quite honest. There's people sitting in game for over 3 days - using 3rd party programs to make noise when mobs spawn etc...and DBG has done nothing. They don't care as long as people are playing.
  3. Ronluwen Elder

People steal warlord? it pops every 4 hours or so in the 10 picks open. Why would anyone race for warlord?
  4. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Classic loot isn't even worth raiding in the instances. How the hell is it worth socking for.

The best loot you can get in classic is Krono. Krono BiS for 26 expansions.
    MileyVyrus and Pikles like this.
  5. Duality Augur

For a 3 month release server, it doesn't make much sense. But everyone has to get their BIS so they can work on their alts alts bis's. 10 hours over 3 raid nights with AoC's is more than enough to get everyone very well geared for the next xpac, but that isnt enough for these hardcores. Obviously even 10 hours is overkill for classic. But hey, classic is fun so why not? (J/K Classic Sucks)
  6. Whitesoul Journeyman

I'm sure RMT is heavily involved in this and since DBG doesn't mind RMT clearly, this is why it's so popular. After Covid-19 some people looked for other forms of income so the people that do it and can handle playing this game for 16+ hours a day, mad respect.
  7. Honkietonk Lorekeeper

Why bother actively scouting? Just watch a scouting program from a level 17 monk feigned in a random corner of the zone like all these guilds have been doing for years.
  8. Blastoff Augur

The Naggy kill in question here happened to drop 3 CoF's.
  9. HoodenShuklak Augur

We're not even talking about just this month's rent at this point.

Big if true.
  10. CSProphet New Member

this guy btw was clearly boxing more than 2 characters and is crying about being ks'd :) nobody felt bad for him.
  11. Trakon New Member

You typed a 2 when you meant to type a 3. He can drop up to 3 cloaks, because he did today
  12. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

What queue?
  13. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

[IMG]
    Angered and CSProphet like this.
  14. Xeris Augur

3 cof's today. The great thing about EverQuest is that you can play the game and enjoy the game however you want. If you like and doing OW content, you can... If you don't like doing that you don't have to. Norrath is a big place!
    Whitesoul likes this.
  15. Whitesoul Journeyman

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
  16. Kiaro Augur

IDK thats what the OP was complaining about, I figure he's QQing and blowing everything up, chances are 2 TEQB showed up and pulled it while the OPs group was taking 20minutes to kill one trash giant. I mean, I myself have done some pick jumping and grabbed firegiants, they're up ALL THE TIME, the fact the dude would try and say 100 people rushed his one giant..yeah, probably some krono farmer who got pissy he couldn't snag another 10$ for grandma's rent.
  17. Angered Augur

Sigh i wish i was on the front lines sometimes but #ThatsEqBaby
  18. Whitesoul Journeyman

That's Real Life Baby!
    Angered likes this.
  19. HicksAradune Augur

Nah we legit saw it spawn and rushed the room because #NoScraps - plus the guy was most definitely breaking the 2 box only rule
  20. Kiaro Augur

Sounds legit.
    BTW Ya'll still looking for warriors?
    I took fathers day weekend off and foundout I got booted from my "casual" guild. If thats how "casual" works I may as well go balls deep.