You win. I'm out.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by jmsgalla, Jun 20, 2020.

1. jmsgalla Journeyman

One less person in queue for all of you to worry about and one less player to help with the server load.

No you can't have my stuff. Sold it all and converted to krono.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Hinastorm86 Augur

Why anyone is still willing to be in multi hour queues constantly almost a month in for Aradune, an unremarkable server, is baffling to me.

I almost envy the dedication/level of caring. Almost.
    FubarEQ and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  3. HoodenShuklak Augur

As the first month comes to a close its only reasonable to expect many to cancel. Queues should likewise disappear.

Smart move converting to krono, but if dpg doesn't get their act together the server might end up like the mangler fiasco with macaroni armies and constant threads regarding crashes. It'll be mildly interesting to just see how this whole thing unfolds.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. haaaalp Augur

Why do people feel the need to let us know they are quitting?

Bye Felicia
  5. kit74 Lorekeeper

I guess the same way you felt like posting in it...
    With the used up saying "Bye Felicia"
  6. Machen New Member

No one wins here.
  7. Tierdal Augur

daybreak appreciates your bag money
  8. Seraphis New Member

People leaving isn't good for anyone whether the trolls realize it or not.

These posts are often followed up with short sighted fools like @haaalp with his "bye felicia" comment. The truth is that each person who leaves is money that isn't making its way into their pockets. You are one of many that will be or have already cancelled their subs and troll responses aside this isn't good for the company.

I cancelled my sub too, but they already got my bag money for both accounts and two subs so I'm out $110.00 for a few weeks of frustration.
  9. ayoforYayoh Augur

Not to derail your poetic speech, sera...

But 100% of the i quit thread are just hollow cries from adult teenagers.

Grown adults don't rally up the support groups.. they just log out and don't come back.

Op should start a guild called <Forum Quitters> and continue on as the largest guild on Aradune.
    yepmetoo likes this.
  10. ayoforYayoh Augur

11. Moege Augur

100% yeah suuuuureee. Going by the reported queue length it went from 2 hours down to 38 mins that is nearly a 3/4 reduction, now apply that tho the amount of subscriptions and looks to me like they lost a truckload of accounts.

Why did you fee the need to quote yourself.
  12. ayoforYayoh Augur

Sorry my sweaty overlord. My astronomically fat finger caused the quote.

But honestly listen to yourself. You sound like an angry flat earther getting even more jostled when people won't just side with you.

My point stands the op and the rest of you aren't really quitting. I'll see y'all in game after 4 when I'm off.
  13. Name2 Augur

Are 100% going to quit? No. It's naive to say that 100% won't quit for the same reason. Daybreak lost my subscription and I was planning to play 6 on Rizlona. Seeing the poor support they were providing shines a bright light on the level of support I would receive if something went wrong with my server. It's frankly shocking and disgusting how Daybreak has treated that problem.

The people on this forum with the I quit posts that actually intend to quit are grieving. The ones who talk about the good old days are sharing experiences and stories. The ones who sound mad are mad. The ones who are saying just open another server, or just raise capacity, or just give me a transfer are bargaining. These are all classic stages in the five stages of grief. Some are going to work through those stages and quit, some aren't. I make it less than 100%.
  14. ayoforYayoh Augur

It requires a paid subscription to continuously make the i quit threads

They're on par with all the reddit threads claiming trump is totally getting impeached this time for x new reason.
  15. haaaalp Augur

Dibs on gear. WoW sounds like a good game for casuals such as yourself.
  16. Darafel Journeyman

The people threatening to quit (or genuinely quitting) aren't the bad guys. They're just frustrated about whats going on, and this is how they're making their voice heard.

I can't blame them for feeling this way, and making posts like this. I get it. It makes sense.

What I don't get is other members of the comminity being hostile towards them. Thats illogical. You don't have any vested interest in the company, so there's no reason to defend DPG.

Or is there? Explain that to me so I understand.
    HoodenShuklak likes this.
  17. Sikkun Augur

How much do you pay to make accounts to post on the forums of a F2P game?
  18. Lyrical Augur

I canceled sub on day 3 of queue. Time ran out 4 days ago. Here i am posting away. Keep believing you know it all though.
  19. mark Augur

well on rizloana theres a guild called refugees of aradune but a lot of aradune players have joined the ranks of all the guilds on rizlona and its a very laid friendly server some of the guilds raid just with mains.
  20. HoodenShuklak Augur

It really is wild isnt it...?