Aradune EST <Thats EQ Baby> Hardcore guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by AtabishiWoW, Apr 29, 2020.

1. HicksAradune Augur

Still nabbing those OW dragons (about 95% of OW spawns are giving us their loot)

Recruitment open for Cleric, Warrior, Wizard and Bards
  2. Blaedin New Member

I'm a 50 wizard and am looking for a raiding guild, are you guys in need of wizzies?
  3. HicksAradune Augur

4. Blaedin New Member

Done! Thanks :)
  5. HicksAradune Augur

Dont be like this guy...
    [IMG]

Sign up with us Today - Recruitment open for Bard, Cleric, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior and Wizard
  6. HicksAradune Augur

if only! i'd be filthy rich!! However, all loot is dkp and can bid on it as long as your class can use it - Want an RBB on a necro? not a problem!
  7. iamaranger New Member

I've never played with any of them before and I'm pretty decked out. Show up consistently and you will get loot.
  8. Joesnellenberge Journeyman

I'm sure the people who aren't winning the OW targets make up all kinds of stories. Truth is, everything is DKP. I was in BDA on Phinny, joined here early on. I'm not fully decked out (I can't stay up stupid late or make early AM raids) but I'm at 176 wisdom as a dwarf cleric without spending any krono/plat on gear, several planar armor pieces, sky pieces, and a ton of DKP to spend on gear.

These guys don't waste time, they do DKP quick, and they move on targets fast. I played Grogblok on Phinny (In BDA/TMO), Segemund here on Aradune. Never raided with this crew before.
  9. Lumiens Augur

You have 606 people in your discord now, there would be something seriously wrong if you weren't winning the OW targets.
  10. Vicus Augur

606 people without access to the members area. I'm not even a part of the guild and can see that people in a discord and real members of a discord are a different story. I've played with many of these guys in the past and the day they dropped their recruitment spam I knew everyone else on the server for playing for second place (raid wise). But in general, all of you guys will be gone around Omens anyways:cool:
  11. HicksSelos Lorekeeper

We have a lot of fans in our discord, thanks for being one of them <3 much love

Current recruitment:
    [IMG]
  12. Imdead Augur

As a random guildie, I would also note that everything is DKP bid. Everything is tracked and notated so there's no way loot goes randomly missing to be sold off by officers. People do sometimes quit/get kicked and chose to sell their stuff but that happens in all guilds.
  13. HicksAradune Augur

Another adoring fan commenting in our recruitment thread. Thanks for the Free bump my dude!
  14. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Updated original recruitment post.

If you are a cleric or wizard you definitely want to be coming over here !!!
  15. HicksAradune Augur

Still recruiting certain classes - Mainly cleric and wiz!

Over 2 months til kunark so plenty time to get your BiS items
  16. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

I have no serious interest in TLPs, I spend way too much time on live, and I pooh pooh the TLP drama stuff, but some of the memes made me laugh. Keep on trucking.

Wish people on live would give us a serious run for the money one of these years. Closest anyone has gotten was on expansions so easy a dozen guilds beat it without any delays, hard raids then its a huge gap. Some of you guys need to go infuse MS with some haterade strength or something to make things interesting next year!
  17. HicksAradune Augur

Fun Fact : at the time of writing this , Thats EQ Baby have bid out 641 pieces of loot (not including epic pieces!) to its members, Thats a lot of pixels?

Want some of those too? Sure you do! Recruitment open for some classes, and especially for Clerics and Wizards!
  18. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Still accepting clerics and wizards. If you are another class with high play time and experience, you can also apply.
  19. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Open to lvl 50 clerics and dps classes.
  20. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Clerics and DPS classes welcome