There is NO queue on Aradune right now!!!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zansobar, Jun 19, 2020.

1. discordkitty Augur

19 minute queue as of right now, just tried it.
  2. Jaime Lannister Augur

What? Everything is cheap as hell. Yaks aren't even worth 1kpp anymore.

Kronos are only worth like 2k plat.

The market is flooded with every item in the game from multiple picks being farmed 24/7. Everything is cheap as hell.

You can solo for a day and almost make a krono just selling all the vendor trash you pick up.
  3. Zorglub Journeyman

It would help people waiting if we had on screen our position in the queue as it is in some other mmos.
    Thanks for considering this proposition, GMs :)
  4. Sarvis Journeyman

The demand for Aradune server was inflated by teenage TikTokers and K-pop fans, plus protesters are preventing people from queuing. There hasn't been a single person who has canceled their sub.
  5. Inictus Elder

No - it never did this - not in EQ anyway.
  6. Machen New Member

Really curious here, what do you do for the week before new TLP launch to "get ready" that requires a subscription?
  7. KimchiGoddess Augur

Some people do "test runs" on live or the test server, seeing what class combos work best etc. Some purchase their bags and stuff and wait to claim. I dunno, I've been active since Agnarr so I'm not sure what other reasons people might sub a week in advance might be. Those are ones that I've heard before.
  8. Machen New Member

None of those things requires a subscription. You can test run on live or test without being subscribed. You can also purchase bags etc without being subscribed.
    Dythan likes this.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

He's a troll. He's famous for... well, lots of things. It's Mabbu if that helps you.
  10. KimchiGoddess Augur

That makes so much more sense now, thanks ;p