9pm on Saturday night and queue expectation says 38 min?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Wesleypipes77, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Wesleypipes77 Journeyman

Wow, seems like a surprisingly short wait. Did they actually fix something or did that many people just quit?
  2. kit74 Lorekeeper

Both, but going to guess more people said F it and just quit..sad that there is a Q to be honest this late... guessing they are letting around 3k log in
  3. KimchiGoddess Augur

I'm guessing a lot of accounts rolled over and people didn't renew. Should go down over the next week as well.
  4. Protagonist Tank

They raised caps and the bonus xp ended, so it got better - exactly like everyone said it would.
  5. KimchiGoddess Augur

Can you stop derailing every single thread and turning it into your BS? Thanks.
  6. Kilimanjaro New Member

You're so dumb, the other guy is right and you also need to stop your BS crapping up every thread.
    Aylion and Wesleypipes77 like this.
  7. Kilimanjaro New Member

@YerAWizard The ThxAlot dude is not all there mentally
  8. mark Augur

thxalot you get troll of the year award on eq for forum quest.
    talking about some thing else i am enjoying my lvl50 s on rizlona.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  9. Gnothappening Augur

While I personally think they are trolling. They are trolling by being 100% positive so I don't see how that is all that bad. People are attacking him, calling him an idiot and such.

Even if they are trolling, how does it hurt anyone for someone else to put forth a positive view of things? I know I'm a miserable person inside, but doesn't mean everyone is or has to be.
  10. Megazen Elder

People seriously can't look back a month, and figure out about when people would have re-subbed in preparation for Aradune? Lol....Yah, they magically "fixed" it. A ton of people stopped trying and un-subbed, I guess that is technically a fix.
    KimchiGoddess and Tucoh like this.
  11. Inictus Elder

So expressing a positive attitude is now trolling? This is very disturbing and illustrative of what is happening in real life now with the mob mentality. If you don't think a certain way, you are to be attacked, insulted and demonized. A queue time from 5 hours to 38 minutes is a very positive step in the right direction.

I don't know if it's a result of actions from DPG or not but the fact is the queue times are much better. If you don't agree with what ThxAlot says, feel free to express it, but somehow I feel some just are so bitter and angry and that's all they have left and continue to be this way even in the face of improvement.

Try having a nice day.
  12. Sikkun Augur

Was a 28 min queue at 4pm on Friday night that let me in at 11pm. So just a short 28min.
  13. Tucoh Augur

Yep. It's good to get in within an hour, but it's not good for EQ.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  14. Redgnome1 Lorekeeper

Literally no one quit they just nerfed the autoclicking idiots
  15. Accipiter Old Timer

Same guy as you probably know by now. Account with username of Goodbye is him, too. Do yourself a favor and put all of them on ignore.
    Kilimanjaro likes this.
  16. Mercanyin Augur

Convinced now that he works for DPG and his 2 other accounts.
  17. Machen New Member

Gotta have some respect for someone who flat out says they are trolling, and then keeps trolling.

You're still an idiot though.
  18. KimchiGoddess Augur

It's getting old, like keep it to one damn thread and . I hardly believe a bunch of random people spend tens of thousands of dollars to fix everything for darkpaw, like eyes rolling out of my head here.
  19. Loze Elder

If you quit feeding the trolls, they go away, but it's a lot less entertaining.