How are 1st shift workers supposed to play on Aradune?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Firesyde424, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Jontrann Augur

To be fair, i haven't been subbed for 2 weeks but i check back in every other day just to see if we get a new aradune server and until that happens ill continue to stay unsubbed.
  2. KimchiGoddess Augur

Stop. Just stop. You have no idea what you're talking about.
    Dyzalot and Mercanyin like this.
  3. KimchiGoddess Augur

I'm not trolling at all and unless my posts are getting removed by moderators I'm going to guess they're perfectly fine. If you want to throw more money at the company, go for it. I'll keep my spending the same and so will the majority of people here. Some are also going to spend less with them after this fiasco - more of them will do that than will spend more as you're begging.
  4. discordkitty Augur

I don't actually post much like at all but your posts have been so annoying and spammy that I am actually responding. Everyone is tired of listening to your bologna. Go take your little echo chamber of "a ton of support" and you bunch go and throw hundreds of thousands of dollars at daybreak. Cuz the rest of us are over you and your obnoxiousness. Kthxbye~
  5. Corpus New Member

I am trying to log on at 9:40pm Eastern time and I have a 93 minute wait time? So what, I get on about 11:13pm? Im sorry guys. Get this fixed. You are falling way short of even reasonable expectation
    discordkitty likes this.
  6. Tweakfour17 Augur

Unfortunately the queue is almost always longer than the estimated avg in the evenings
    discordkitty and KimchiGoddess like this.
  7. KimchiGoddess Augur

I'd argue that everyone on these forums and the even larger number on the game servers care about this game, just because we're not going to needlessly spend hundreds of dollars on stuff we wouldn't have bought in game otherwise.

It's one server, one. The one that was going to have the greatest demand because it's dedicated to the memory of Brad. They've already stated that putting in another server is not going to fix things and that spending money on hardware will not resolve the problems.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...e-for-the-love-of-tunare.268357/#post-3939452

Skuz, discordkitty and Mercanyin like this.
  8. KimchiGoddess Augur

Oh there he goes talking to himself again, lulz.
  9. Mercanyin Augur

Pure Cancer.
    discordkitty and KimchiGoddess like this.
  10. Brunlin Augur

Yea, I am also playing on Rizilona, my play times are deep into primetime. Im not swapping sleep and Eq hours, I would still miss my guilds raids if i did that. Remote in isnt a option for me since I am a rural carrier. So I am stuck on Rizlona for the moment. It would be nice if they would drop a Aradune 2.0 and let us ticket our big bags. I doubt that will happen at this point though. (My main is on Aradune at 50 btw. I took a week off got to 50 with a static, got my box to 30 ...did some raids but than after going back to work, realized how impossible playing on Aradune was.)
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  11. KimchiGoddess Augur

Generally on midnights I come home, soak in the tub (because why not?! lol) and then log in, so I'm usually online by about 7am and log between 12-1pm EST. My alarm is set for 9pm. I *could* easily swap my playtime to going to bed at 7am and waking up to play before work. However as far as raiding guilds are concerned I would still be leaving in the middle of their playtime for raids so what's the point? I work my night shift as if it was a day shift and stay up after for my "evening". This is the only thing I don't like, but I'm also applying to find a better job with a better shift so who knows what the future will bring ;p

I will say if there was Mithara/some other aptly named Aradune 2.0 I would roll there in a heartbeat. Yes I am playing more than 2 on Rizlona but Aradune was my goal and I had 3 different duos I wanted to level. There's no point in doing that on Rizlona when I could play more.
    Brunlin likes this.
  12. Dyzalot Augur

You are trolling the entire player base.
  13. KimchiGoddess Augur

14. Mrjon3s Augur

I quit Aradune and went to Rizlona. Being able to 2 box from 1 pc and log in whenever I want is amazing. Because I'm 2 boxing a Shaman and Ranger I can just pick up any class and be good to go.
  15. Delphwind Augur

You're not.

Server is at max capacity and that is not going to change any time soon. Best to move on.
  16. Redgnome1 Lorekeeper

if i worked a job like you do i would watch netflix instead for the first month

its 3 months till kunark

wait a month youll log right in when the career manbabies leave and go play something else, 90% of them will "Beat" The server in the first 30 days , thats max level full planar and almost all epic pieces
  17. Hinastorm86 Augur

I was personally saying this, but after a few days, lol. And we all know how that turned out.

There may still be 2 hour queues in a month. There might be 2 hour queues for kunark launch. We don't know at this point.
  18. PeterPansicle Journeyman

I'd like to think they work out all the issues prior to the Kunark launch so there is no horrific queues for weeks on end. But you're right mate, we don't know and I'm sure DPG won't tell us, we'll just have to find out for ourselves.
    Dontaskme likes this.
  19. Monstarz New Member

Of course there will be queues. The same people who left to go play on their main server will jump over to Aradune on Kunark launch, farm it for the first 2-3 weeks, then go back to their main server.
  20. TrollMan Elder

If you want to play EQ, quit your job it's that simple. There's hundreds on our server that already did it! Poopsock galore!!