The queue will be fixed by friday

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Moforyguy, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Mercanyin Augur

100% Fact Based Comment.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

From what I can gather the ones review bombing it are the kind of lowlife scum who review bomb anything that is popular. The reviews that they give tend to be from people who either have a very dangerous & disturbing world view or who troll using that type of world view as their basis.

Either way, they simply cannot be taken seriously.

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/06/of_course_the_last_of_us_2_is_being_review_bombed

For some proper critical reviews the below Forbes article highlights a few with decent critical points

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikka...last-of-us-part-2-review-scores/#2d206130a446

Fact is that until user reviews are tied to an online ID the anonymity will allow for some pretty stupid, pointless & clearly motivated by envy/jealousy or simply some twisted form of brand loyalty to go & take a giant crap on another platform's game.

The amount of LGBTQ hatred spewed on a lot of those reviews (I casually glanced through maybe a hundred or so Metacritic) is pretty disgusting.

And as others here have pointed out, many of these reviews are so clearly fake.

Meta critic or any other site that doesn't enforce some form of user ID tied to something like a PSN id or xbox id so that the amount of play time any reviewer has in the game can be confirmed are ripe for this type of abuse.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

4. Brunlin Augur

I was wondering what game was suppose to come out this Friday? Than I realized we are talking about a console release.........WTF....you know this is a forum for a pc game? PC master race doesn't do consoles....psssst.... peasants :D
  5. Gnothappening Augur

Back to the title of the post. Was the que fixed today?
  6. Galaras Lorekeeper

I heard this game coming out has full plot synopsis posted somewhere? Can someone enlighten me?
  7. Gnothappening Augur

The last of us 2? Play the first one... avoid the second.
  8. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Queue seems much better as of today, ironically.
  9. Dyzalot Augur

Full 'let's plays" have been posted on YouTube for a couple of weeks. That also explains how people can review the game without playing, especially since it is a story driven game. If the story is no good, the rest doesn't really matter.
  10. Arkeal_Rathe_Bots Lorekeeper

The test determined that was a lie!
  11. Gnothappening Augur

Not sure but a lot more than the perfect score critic reviews. The critic reviews were all about how good it was to have representation, etc. I'm sorry, but if the best characteristic you can say about something is that it has representation, then the product has issues.

I have a lot of issues with sony on this one. They censor the crap out of some games and let this one keep in a soft core sex scene. Personally, I'm against censoring any game since we have a rating system, but I despise when a company isn't even handed with what it censors.
  12. Delphwind Augur

And here is the EQ community assuming that there is a "fix" to a max server capacity queue.
  13. Tucoh Augur

No queue at 1:40pm est on Saturday. TLOU release must've taken all the boomers from EQ.
  14. Nordgaren Elder

They just started kicking people for leaving their toons AFK with auto clickers and at kilns and stuff. Probably more likely what helped.
  15. Redgnome1 Lorekeeper

THIS IS AMAZING BRAVO
    [IMG]
  16. Tucoh Augur

64 minute queue on Saturday at 7:21PM.

EVERYONE, THE SERVERS ARE PLAYABLE AGAIN, PILE IN!!