RSS distillates on Aradune?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Grandma, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Grandma Elder

People are selling Distillates of Clarity VI, Replenishment VI, Celestial healing VI, etc in classic? these shouldn't be available yet.
  2. feigntrain Elder

Thanks, Grandma Karen.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  3. EQOracle Journeyman

Ngreth has already looked into these potions and determined they are allowed in classic. They are not all available (Spirituality/Skinspikes/Health/Immunizations etc) but the ones you are asking about are allowed. There was a patch specifically addressing this issue a couple of years ago.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

I dont know, I feel like if we put in clarity pots then people wouldn't want enchanters in their groups. Same with beastlords.
  5. Grandma Elder

Enchanters can't even cast breeze until Kunark and why bother tipping any caster classes for buffs when the shaman can make all that money themselves with out of era potions.
  6. C3lowz Augur

What?

For one, clarity pots (Both store and these potions) have been in game for years now over the last few TLP's.

Enchanters bring far more to the table than Clarity.

These potions will not reduce chances of getting into a group on an Ench.
  7. Grandma Elder

I guess if this the new classic I'm making a shaman now I'll PL him and be making potions by tomorrow.
  8. KimchiGoddess Augur

What's your point? Go have fun.
  9. Tweakfour17 Augur

Like it has been mentioned above, this isn't new.
  10. Hinastorm86 Augur

Theres a long post that a dev made a bit ago that outlines in detail what is in and what is not at various times in the game. Google it, im too lazy.
  11. C3lowz Augur

There is no "new" classic. This is the new Everquest. If you want an authentic Classic EQ experience, go to Porject 1999 and play on the Green server.

This is a TLP (Time Locked Porgression) server. They're not making it a classic clone. They've thrown us bones here and there in the form of old school models, removing and (stating they are) keeping some out of era items in classic as well.

But again, this is not classic EQ. This is still Live EQ. Just in the TLP form.
    Skuz likes this.
  12. c313 Augur

You're acting like this is some oversight that was recently datamined and put to use.

This has been on the TLP's for years now.

This is not as big of a deal as you're putting this out to be. If you're making a Shaman strictly to make and sell these potions, you're going to be thoroughly disappointed in the lack of sells.
  13. Hinastorm86 Augur

Oh they'll sell just fine, the problem is getting the drops needed, and making enough profit from it to be worth it.
  14. Tweakfour17 Augur

On the plus side, when the SG automation team shows up you'll have deep water ink for days =)
    Pumpernickel likes this.
  15. topple good idea generator

Don’t be ridiculous!

Enchanters not only bring mana regen… they also bring in like 80% of the damage of a monster in the area you are fighting.

As for beastlords… I’m a beastlord and I don’t even want me in the group.