Fixed Internally Painting: Tassel's Tavern

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Nniki, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Nniki Augur

After placing the Painting: Tassel's Tavern in real estate and using its Teleport to North Freeport context menu option, the issue where you get kicked out of the zone can still occur.

The script now appears to be checking if you have either The Jade Tiger Familiar out or the painting in your inventory to stay in the zone.

There is still the case where a player can use a placed painting without having one in their inventory.

Rondor and KermittheFroglok like this.
  2. KermittheFroglok Augur

I can confirm I have toon flagged with Human Art Collector but I'm forced out after zoning when the item is placed and not in inventory.
  3. Prathun Developer

This is not intended. Created a ticket. It will be interesting coming up with a fix.
  4. KermittheFroglok Augur

Is North Freeport really worth booting/paying walling heavily over, can we just get rid of the restriction that boots people? I mean to be fair I get the revenue counter argument since getting everything needed for the achievement/painting cost me about $80 in crates. Since it’s placeable anyone with access to my hall wouldn’t be paying to see it. Counterpoint, how many people really will spend ~$80 for access to an easter egg anyway?

Either way, I’m still happy I can get a glimpse of classic Freeport :)
  5. Merhodman New Member

Ok so I hadn't realised what this painting was - could someone answer me - what is in North Freeport when you zone into it? Is the zone live with mobs and npc's or is it just the bare empty zone?
  6. Nniki Augur

It has NPCs.