TBM HA scaling on Phinny question

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dragari, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Dragari Journeyman

I have started doing HA in TBM, in particular I did We make our own rewards, a HA.

It went fine until the last fight when I got the guy who casts Guardian Swing. Now I notice sites like EQ resource say this is a 87 k ae, bad enough for my crew, yet I was actually getting hit with a 105k AE, Is this some intentional change? do the TBM HA scale to EOK level or something being also a 105 expansion), anyone else seen stuff like this or am I just going mad? :)

Dragari
  2. Dragari Journeyman

Its terrible, now I got Elle the exalted nuking me for 178k! :( Not sure how I am meant to deal with that.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

It's worse than that they changed it in December 2019.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/game-update-notes-december-18-2019.261510/

Those on live have argued against this change, maybe TLP servers will have better luck.

Good luck.
    Skuz likes this.
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

They claim they reversed parts of that December 2019 patch with the HA scaling, but clearly, they did not.

It was all part of the "scale to max level" bullsh*t that went in with ToV, which was one of the worst decisions they made in years.
    Skuz likes this.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I don't recall them reversing any of those December 2019 changes, they reversed stuff they did back in RoS (but not all of it)
  6. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Tanking HA named as a monk is about impossible. Gonna need to put on all of my big boy panties.
  7. Seiffil Lorekeeper

Probably should throw on some depends too
    Dythan likes this.
  8. Velisaris_MS Augur

"Reversed" probably isn't the correct term...more like "adjusted".