Aradune -- nothing in patch notes

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Stune, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Darafel Journeyman

Thats what it comes down to at the end of the day. They could fix these problems, but they'd have to spend money to do so. And they are unwilling to do that.

They are leveraging and exploiting peoples sentimentality and memories with TLP servers, which is okay, this has been going on for many years and people have been reliving the old days. All good.

But when the server DOESNT ACTUALLY WORK, and they are tap dancing around the money issue, while still TAKING PEOPLES MONEY, then it becomes an issue to me.
  2. Thygrym Elder

That comment would indicate it actually is a hardware issue of some sort as the servers should be running independently of each other. So spinning up another server should not impact any other servers in any way.. unless of course you DO have a hardware issue somewhere that all the servers have to use.. such as switches or your network infrastructure.

Edit: Unless of course it's something to do with the login system but I don't know why that would cause all servers to crash.
    Moege likes this.
  3. Thalliius Augur

I think its just based off of post count
    Tucoh likes this.
  4. Relentless Insomnia

5. Machen New Member

Should they suspend supscription fees for the other 25 servers as well because Aradune isn't playable? How do they know which accts to suspend subscription fees on? I will gladly sit in Aradune's queue for a few hours to not have to pay my sub fee for the month.
  6. Machen New Member

Other people need to spend money to fix my problems...

It's an easy solution, when you have no idea how much money it would require or if it would actually fix your problems.

I'll remind eveyrone that this is all entertainment. You're not being denied basic human rights, you have been denied the ability to instantly access your first choice of entertainment, which is only very slighlty different than your second choice (readily availble instantly right now)...
  7. Kahna Augur

I have one of those jobs that doesn't allow you to bring your cell phone into the building. Nothing stopping me from taking a 15 min break, popping out the the cell phone holding area and logging in remotely. I mean, maybe if you are an arctic researcher with no cell service you could have a hard time doing this. Even the truck driving should be taking regular breaks to prevent fatigue. Just time your pee break for logging in time.
  8. kit74 Lorekeeper

Lol, omg most of you you guys are clueless it seems about over the road truck drivers....if I was a local driver in a DAYCAB sure I could remote start my computer that's at the house.... But I don't drive a DAYCAB...I have a sleeper you know those big trucks that a driver can sleep in.... Google sleeper cab.......

Me going down the road and having a laptop on have you been thru I -70 in Indiana sweet Jesus the laptop hinges would be screwed by the vibration alone...then I would have to make sure the internet would not be interrupted although I use my phone as a hotspot (side note if you do a lot of traveling Verizon is best) ever go down the road and lose signal?

Again you have no clue what you talking about concerning over The road trucking and using remote start up for computer