Since we are changing the rule set on this server by nerfing classes...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Shadix, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Shadix New Member

Can we make some improvements?

I would like to see focus effects turned back on. They make the game much more enjoyable for casters once you have all your spells at 50.

What do other people want?
  2. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Better idea is everyone bail on DPG like we did on retail businesses during COVID, let them close the doors and someone will pickup this IP for pennies and maybe they can run it better at this point.

Coming from someone who enjoys EQ, but this company is just killing this game with stupid decisions like knowing they had server issues across the board and then launching 2 packed servers and acting like they didn't knew anything would happen.
    Paladin42069 and Dyzalot like this.
  3. Shadix New Member

The could always offer something in game aside from subscriptions that players would want to spend krono on, thus reducing the amount of cheap ones for sale that DBG receives not profit on.
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Pay to Win? No thanks.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  5. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Selling drops in the marketplace would upset a lot of people.
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  6. Mercanyin Augur

Just stop. You have YOUR own thread for this grief. Stop bringing it to everyone else's thread.
  7. Dyzalot Augur

You are promoting "pay to win". I don't buy XP pots, bags or much of anything outside a sub. I came to enjoy as close to a "classic" experience as I can, within reason. $15/mo is more than I pay for any other game I regularly play. Civilization 6 probably costs like $40-$50 per year to stay current with all the content. Out of the Park Baseball is a yearly cost of like $40. EQ is the only one that costs close to $200 per year not counting any purchases outside of a standard monthly subscription. This idea that we should be paying more just so they can provide the most basic of services is ludicrous.
  8. Tweakfour17 Augur

Disregarding the P2W debate..how does the enchanter nerf constitute a ruleset change to Aradune?
  9. Relentless Insomnia

Mithara is a magical land of enchantment where one does not concern themselves with the feeble need for focus effetcs.
  10. KimchiGoddess Augur

Can you please find somewhere else to champion your cause? Like go start a petition or something, we're tired of you. You can play this game for free on any non-TLP server. We already have to pay to be here. Go annoy the people who don't pay anything.
    Mercanyin likes this.
  11. VRA10 New Member

The mistake you're making here is assuming that by us giving them more money, they will re-invest more of it back into the game. That's not how a company like DPG operates. They operate by funneling the maximum amount of money from customers, while keeping operational costs at a bare minimum to run the 'service'.
  12. KimchiGoddess Augur

Lots of people posting sure but only a small handful with the same opinion, including your other account. Where is your thread anyway? I don't see my comments on it in my post history. Looks like DPG removed it? That should tell you everything you need to know on their opinion of your madman ranting at us to throw money at a corporation.
  13. Machen New Member

What a weird argument. Not spending more money on personal entertainment is being selfish? Really?
    Dyzalot and KimchiGoddess like this.
  14. Dyzalot Augur

There is nothing "bare minimum" about paying $15 per month for a game. That is a premium payment for a premium service. Except the service can't even meet basic expectations. The greedy ones are DBG getting all that money and not delivering as promised.
    Cydonia and KimchiGoddess like this.
  15. Accipiter Old Timer

LOL
    Mercanyin and KimchiGoddess like this.
  16. Cydonia Elder

It doesn’t. In any way shape or form /shrug
  17. Tweakfour17 Augur

Didn't seem to be like it did either lol but based on the title of the thread OP seems to feel that way
  18. Cydonia Elder

He’s clearly just venting and making the issue seem bigger than it really is, to do so.
  19. Tweakfour17 Augur

Hyperbole, exaggeration and making mountains out of a molehill?! On the forums?! Say it ain't so :D
    Cydonia likes this.