New server please... For the love of Tunare

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sterling-Silverfox, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Sterling-Silverfox Elder

New server please, cannot be worried about splitting the community by adding another server. Its already split between people that pay to play and people that pay to Q.
  2. Pikles Journeyman

I support this! Would play on it also!
    Ghostdog likes this.
  3. Relentless Insomnia

I probably won't play on it but it will solve so many issues for Aradune!
    asdasd1212 and Ghostdog like this.
  4. Creedmonk Augur

I vote yes.
    Ghostdog likes this.
  5. Runes Augur

+1 supported
    Ghostdog likes this.
  6. Tucoh Augur

queues are toxic, DPG needs to fulfill their social responsibility and bring equality back to Norrath.

But seriously, fixing the fundamental problems with their system is a much better solution than making a new server. They've known about these problems for months and better be working on a fix.
    Ghostdog likes this.
  7. Redgnome1 Lorekeeper

The players are the problem, server is fine
    asdasd1212 likes this.
  8. Tweakfour17 Augur

I've seen a few people in the discord say they would roll on Riz at this point but don't want to give up their bags/poptions/progress they've already made. Wonder how busy Aradune 2 would actually be or if everyone would expect "the others" to move over so they could carry on with their toon on OG Aradune. The only way I think they;d get ~50% to actually leave Aradune would be free transfers to the new one.
    Ghostdog likes this.
  9. Relentless Insomnia

Mithara is the way
  10. Seraphis New Member

I would renew my subs and roll on there in a heartbeat.

Aradune is already a lost experience for me. Almost every group had an out of group Druid, mage, or cleric
    Ghostdog likes this.
  11. Deathcomestoall Lorekeeper

to all the people saying to open another server mepp has said it would do more harm then good just saying....
    Ghostdog likes this.
  12. Redgnome1 Lorekeeper

Thats a good thing!

Unfortunately aradune is 90% manchildren
    Lanffear and Ghostdog like this.
  13. feigntrain Elder

Well that's clearly a lie, because they did add 2 new servers. They just put the wrong ruleset on one of them.
    Ghostdog likes this.
  14. Machen New Member

Lol same sigs on the first three posts, classy.
    Lanffear and Ghostdog like this.
  15. KimchiGoddess Augur

They all disappeared with one adblock click, same url for them all too lol.
  16. Ghostdog New Member

They do need to fix this its the Worst progression realm situation I have tried to play on . This is my 3 rd such realm , I enjoy them most of the time but I don't like huge mega boxers and don't wish to WASTE My time even though enjoyed by playing on that type of realm when I cant log onto the good realm due to toxic que situation.

I can simply see this going on for 3 to 4 months before its fixed then being in a situation of having to level from 1 all over again .

Decision No extra purchases right now , no fancy bags , mounts ect potions used until it does get fixed . I will put my funding when I can use it longer term . Thanks.
  17. Accipiter Old Timer

You'll get along better here if you stop calling them realms. ;)
  18. lagkills Slain by Fippy while guards stood and watched.

That would be hilarious if they open another server and you still cant log in because we have a toon on both now afking away.
  19. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

It's been nearly a month since the servers went live.

If queuing cannot be solved in that timeframe...welcome to the new normal. :oops: