Overseer - Conversions - Can agents be sorted by number owned Highest to Lowest?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Agrun, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Agrun Apprentice

I am finding when doing conversions that it would be a large usability improvement for me if I could sort the agents by number of agents owned, highest to lowest. In fact, it would be extremely helpful if that sorting was the default behavior when the agents are presented when the select agent button is pressed on an agent slot for the conversion.

Would anyone else find this useful?

Is there a way to accomplish this currently that I am just not seeing in the UI?
  2. Veltio Journeyman

I would find this useful. In particular when going through common agents to convert to uncommon.
  3. Heajol Augur

This would save so much time! Great idea!
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

A "Show only agents with multiple copies" button would be great.
    Yinla likes this.
  5. Waring_McMarrin Augur

This is even more useful for uncommon and above as you should try and use agents that you have 3 or more of before you use an agent that you only have 2 of due to the iconic restrictions.
  6. Zenn New Member

QOL improvements for Overseer are definitely highly desirable to reduce the time it takes to do this exercise every 6 hours on multiple accounts.

So first, I agree having a filter that allows sorting or even better, for conversion task, automatically applied, to sort by by the number of each agent. That would speed things up and save my tired old eyes from scanning across 84 common agents for doubles/triples to convert. This filter should be listed immediately under 'all traits' in the filter drop down menu.

Another QOL improvement would be to automatically apply the filter for the first listed agent bonus trait of that line in the quest. If no agents shows up, it is easy to click on all traits in the filter drop down menu with that option being at the top item in that menu.

If the previous QOL suggestion is not implemented, could you at least change it so that when you go from one agent down to the next within a quest that the filter setting from the previous agent does NOT carry down to the next agent. Even having it reset to all traits when going down to each agent is better than scroll back up to 'agile' looking for a dwarf after having just sorted by 'werewolves'.
  7. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Don't overly depend on the filter there can be agents that are better for the job that don't match the filter(s)
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

Great suggestion! I look forward to the changes coming in the Overseer system.