dpg enough is enough we need more nerfs

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sterling-Silverfox, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Sterling-Silverfox Elder

After reading all these post about nerfing enchanter I realize we actualy need more.

I feel all dps class's need to be brought in line with dmg output and tanking ability of paladins. Lets think about it, all these other classes except maybe rogues have become more and more powerful to please all forum 's. I say let's evan the play field, nerf enchanter, mages, necro's more to put them more in line with other classes.

Dpg you nerfed charmed pets ( not far enough) and caused all these non binaries to cry so much tells me you are hitting the head of the nail, just hit harder.

Why Nerf all dps class's to bring them in line with paladins? Well cause paladin lives matter.
    Creedmonk likes this.
  2. Creedmonk Augur

He's onto something. Since the game is now hand holding and full of social justice warriors, we should just go ahead and make everyone the same. In fact I think we should allow anyone access to what ever spells they want, and gear! I'm so sick of the divide this game has caused we all need to be equal.

I want Rogue tanks
    I want Magician song singers
    I want Bard healers
    I want all genders removed because that's not fair.

It's time to make Everquest as equal as possible. Thanks for nerfing Enchanters and opening my eyes!
  3. Creedmonk Augur

If the above works, maybe we can consider removing all weapons and violence from the game. I think we should be able to sit down and have constructive conversations with the NPC we used to slay. We should discuss our differences and figure out a way to make Norrath home for all of us!

No more killing!
  4. Sterling-Silverfox Elder

Well enchanters should be needed, no reason a enchanter and cleric duo should be able to plow through content. I do not think they where designed to be a dps class.

Bards can heal, they are fine.

Rogues tanking, well only if they can backstabbing from the front like mage pets.
    Rebelicious likes this.
  5. Creedmonk Augur

Don't vision shame me, I have a new vision for Norrath and I believe in making it a better place
    topple likes this.
  6. Loze Elder

I'm such an awful person... For 20 years I've murdered untold thousands of beings. I'm going to put down my weapons, take off my armor, and spend the rest of my days reading books in PoK.

Oh the horror! Those books are hide bound!

I have to burn the library now.

Thank you for opening my eyes. When my work is done, I'll walk naked into The Grey.
    Creedmonk likes this.
  7. Thrawnseg Augur

Defund the guards!

All they dos killsteal and kill NPC's all day. What about orc_pawn_01. He had a family! He just wanted ot get some food inside the city, but no....
    Rebelicious likes this.
  8. Creedmonk Augur

If you think about it, they are just trying to survive in this cruel world. We're the bad guys who keep coming and attacking them.

Down with the violence. Lets get a diplomacy skill. There needs to be peace.
  9. Demondred New Member

I play a paladin. I stated on another thread. A nerf to other classes is a nerf to my class. They did a huge pet nerf in the summer of 1999 and my paladin felt it. Those are my friends and party members that I group with. Also, when I log into character select, all other classes are not grayed out for me...I could have picked a monk or enchanter or mage or some other classic god-like class but I chose the paladin.
    Creedmonk likes this.