Players call for nerf, succeed, now everyone calls for nerf

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Machen, Jun 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Machen New Member

Seriously, ban all this or remove the forum rule. You've created this mess DPG, fix it one way or another or we will have no end to "Now nerf this next..." threads.
    Sub_Optimal, Mezrah and Duder like this.
  2. Duder Augur

Calls for nerfs are stated to be against the rules in the forum guidelines but not enforced. I agree 100%, put an end to nerf calls. Discussions on mechanics are great. Outright nerf calls/requests are not.
    Mezrah likes this.
  3. KimchiGoddess Augur

It's already getting old. Everyone needs to simmer tf down.
    Mezrah and Duder like this.
  4. Mezrah Augur

This is the problem with forum bandwagons, each successful campaign to get a class nerfed results in more bandwagons being formed. DBG need to enforce their rule and suspend the accounts of all those calling for nerfs.
    Duder likes this.
  5. Duality Augur

Don't you find it a bit stupidly overpowering that a cleric can hit one button and heal everyone in his group?!?!! NERFFF
  6. Jaime Lannister Augur

I wanna know who the F was calling for Bond of Death Nerf.
  7. RandomStrategy Augur

If I never have to read another Nerf Lev in PoFire post, I'll support this 100%.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  8. Relentless Insomnia

I can't believe they have allowed people to exploit float over the geometry in Plane of Fire as long as they have.

Getting to the good camps in that zone provides zero challenge.
  9. Febb Augur

We need ladders installed at the wall in Plane of Fire. There are poor people who can't afford levitate clickies and pots.
  10. Wovel Journeyman

It is not even clear what they were trying to accomplish.
  11. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Agreed, I've been calling people out for this for months.

People have no business calling for nerfs, it needs to stop, and Darkpaw you need to stop listening to this garbage.
    Duder likes this.
  12. Trox2010 Augur

I think threads asking to nerf threads asking for nerfs should be nerfed. Please make this your number 1 priority. Thanks.
  13. Loze Elder

Because telling them not to listen to nerf threads is going to make them not listen to nerf threads lol
  14. Ruiner Lorekeeper

Charm was not balanced and the majority of the community understood this and used it regardless so that they could stay competitive. You can use the word nerf, balance, adjust, tune. It all means the same thing. Stop using some lame forum rules as a way to censor people just because you don't agree with their opinion.
  15. dreamweaver Community Manager

understanding the point of this post and that it will likely lead down a path of flaming it's locked. Thank you for the input Machen.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.