A Message for Jenn Chan

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Arog, Jun 12, 2020.

1. RandomStrategy Augur

Well, now, hang on....fiscally DBG could write it off as a loss for giving everyone a krono....which can save money on taxes.

Then again, EQ as a whole is probably a loss on taxes....

HEY OH!
  2. Zapford Elder

3. Dontaskme New Member

I like this idea from the original post. It would mean a lot if Jenn Cha showed some appreciation for our patience for the biggest blunder in TLP releases history. It's sad to think that the solution all along was just to let subscriptions expire instead of any effort put into a retention policy.
  4. Dontaskme New Member

Ok that sounds wonderful, thank you.
    ThxAlot likes this.
  5. PeterPansicle Journeyman

Something tells me JChann doesn't read these forums much, and likely hasn't read this thread - or likely doesn't care.

They gave an XP bonus as an apology when there were still queues for hours and hours until the bonus ended. They solved nothing and the lack of queues now are the direct result of what we all knew on these forums would happen. The XP bonus would go away, people would stop logging on. People hit 50 a bunch already and stopped logging on. People cancelled their subs when they couldn't play and either stopped trying or tried until their sub was no longer active and are no longer trying.

The only thing that I will conceed they seemed to have fixed was the people staying logging in 24/7 by circumventing the auto AFK kicking.

I'm sure there are still many ongoing issues behind the scenes that haven't been resolved per the dev posts both here and in the discord channel.
  6. Idget Lorekeeper

If your going to say there doing something that needs fixed, don't give them an out in the first few sentences...
  7. mark Augur

i see most people who play eq to make kronos as cheap labour,a few will make fortunes,some players will buy all their gear with kronos,some players like myself will go to a zone like the hole to gear up my charecters what ever i dont need i trade or sell in ec tunnel,i rember going to frenzy to get a fbbs i got 6 in about 8 hours sold 5 of them bought upgrades for slots in camps i havent been to yet,did jboots on all 6 charecters and i am having fun loving the raiding ,see you all in norrath on rizlona,
  8. Xeris Augur

They didn't solve the afk players problem... There's no que anymore so nobody NEEDS to stay logged in 24/7
  9. Tucoh Augur

Yep. Will probably be a problem on Kunark release and now the TLP community has learned how to AFK indefinitely.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.