Aradune queues still 3+ hours post-patch

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by SaDaTay, Jun 17, 2020.

1. SaDaTay New Member

I thought that after today’s patch, the long queues on Aradune might have been addressed. No such luck, there was still a 189 minute queue to log in around 6:30 pst. Daybreak did manage to find time and resources to nerf enchanter charm pet damage, though. Just abysmal service all around
    lockjaws likes this.
  2. Bullsnooze Augur

They havent lifted the queue... The queue is not the issue, its server performance - which they are still testing. If they see that the server can handle the load, they'll slowly remove the queue.
  3. kit74 Lorekeeper

Don't let your heart be troubled... they are "monitoring the situation"
    lockjaws likes this.
  4. Jezzie Augur

Well I never crash but I just disconnected. Login says I might be able to get back into the game at 1a.m. (If I'm lucky). Maybe if enough players will quit then the servers will be stable next month but it's a shame when this company can do nothing to help maintain the healthy population on Aradune.
  5. lockjaws Augur

I find it interesting that Rizlona doesn't have this problem at all.
  6. Zansobar Augur

This is an improvement as the queue was over 4 hours (240+ mins) before the patch. What they did was increase the server cap a bit (500 to 1000 players) and that results in fewer people waiting in queue. So far the increased cap has not noticeably negatively affected the game performance to me (zone loading times, crashes)...tells are a slight bit slow but still ok.
  7. ytwojericho New Member

whats makes it seem even worse than it already was is the fact that nobody logs out.... I would say 1/3 the server is afk with a 3rd party script going.
  8. Thrawnseg Augur

Didn't even need script last night - they didn't auto afk anyone even if doing nothing
  9. Name2 Augur

Wait, so they launched a server that promised they'd be cracking down on cheaters getting a leg up through automation, saw that it was happening in mass numbers, and instead of follow through with that they just cater to the cheaters and made it so they don't need to cheat any more? Sounds like a gem of a server you guys have got going there.