So did they not fix anything?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Knaki, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Bluetangclan New Member

They have plenty of older servers sitting in storage. Get one of those, zero it out, load the files for Aradune, call it Aradune2, offer free transfers. Boom, done. Doesnt cost a dime.
  2. MaestroM Augur

They just released two new servers like 3 weeks ago. Literally their entire system crashed. They have some kinks to work out.
  3. Vaxpo Elder

But didn't you hear? That will split the player base and cause problems long term. You know, because 4 hour queues that make people quit don't hurt the server long term. Guilds that can't raid due to members not getting logged in doesn't hurt the game long term. Friends not being able to play together due to the queues doesn't hurt the game long term. Horrible publicity and complete lack of confidence in your company doesn't hurt the game long term. Nope, what we have to worry about long term is having two servers to meet demand...

However, before you panic, just remember! They are monitoring the situation! You can trust them!
    Bluetangclan likes this.
  4. Arog Augur

They have not fixed anything that I can tell. Sitting here in 148 minute queue waiting to get in.
    Aylion likes this.
  5. Acidjunkie New Member

It's pretty clear nothing much is different. Waiting for 2+ hours already in Everqueue.

Oh wait, I'm MONITORING the queue. It's not simply waiting lol
  6. Itune1 New Member

Current average wait time: 176m. I guess playing this game on Aradune is out of the question if you work a regular job during the day. I suppose I could just play on Rizlona instead, but I started on Aradune for a reason. I should be pretty mad that I cant play on a server of my choosing after paying the subscription fee to be able to play on a server of my choosing.

So, paying for the choice except the choice involves waiting for multiple hours. That's like buying a hamburger and being told that I have to wait three to four hours before I'm allowed to eat it and the restaurant locks it up in a vault.

Oh and there's hundreds of people ahead of me all waiting to be able to eat the hamburgers they also paid $15 for.

This is unacceptable.
  7. Sikkun Augur

There are no other forums of entertainment that sell unlimited passes and then require their members to wait in long lines if occupancy is high!

[IMG]

Damn you Disney! You guys should write a book for companies on how to successfully pacify customers while charging them a crap ton of money. I suspect they pipe drugs into the air personally. No one should happy after spending all day in the heat, it’s not natural.

Maybe it’s the Mickey shaped ice cream bars for $7, they could be laced.