Extremely disapointed

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mortehl, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Mortehl New Member

After being gone from this game since December of 1999, I decided to come back and experience this game which I love and still compare all other MMO's to. Things started out great, I found my old characters on Fenin Ro, but I'm ridiculously cosmically behind, so I made a character on this Aradune server because it also seemed like a great way to show homage to Brad.. Fast forward a week later and I haven't been able to log in more than once to Aradune.

My fire for playing EQ is dying because of this. Please guys come on, fire up a new server and offer people transfer, or do something, anything to abate this issue.
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Try literally any other server
    Seor likes this.
  3. Rotnhd New Member

Durrrrrrr....
    Wesleypipes77 likes this.
  4. Seor New Member

Aradune is FUBAR’d but I have managed to have plenty of fun solo and group on the other TLPs plus live and test. Everyone take a break from Aradune and let it settle a bit. The problem is real there but the solution isn’t stroking out over access to one broken server on a 20 year old game. Also P99 if you really hate DB but demand the original experience.
  5. Bluetangclan New Member

We paid to play on a fresh classic server with limited resources. If we wanted to play on the other servers we wouldnt be here. The play somewhere else excuse is getting old and cliche.
    Aylion and Wesleypipes77 like this.
  6. Febb Augur

Try playing on one of the other servers.
    Bluetangclan likes this.
  7. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Rizlona is a thing
  8. Bluetangclan New Member

If they would allow transfers no problem. Before the queue thing became a real issue I made progress with my two main characters and I dont want two weeks of my time to go to waste.
    Wesleypipes77 likes this.
  9. Rotnhd New Member

Are all of your replies this short sighted and brainless?
  10. Stune Augur

Apparently, if you bought bags, and you deleted your toon on this server and made a new one on the other server the GMs under petition will transfer bags. Someone needs to double confirm this is true. I was notified by a friend its possible. Hes almost 46+ to raid but his queues are right when he gets home from work. 0 play time. Hes on the fence about it all deleting his toon to transfer the newly purchased items.
  11. Healiez Augur

I got my bags transfered without deleting my toon on aradune. Maybe its because I just asked for what I hadnt used back? I just asked for the remaining things from the bag to be transfered.

Not sure where this, delete your toon first thing is coming from.

Happily on rizlona with my bags!
  12. HxCxDxAxD New Member

I had a long post typed out, but then figured nobody really cares... i can look past many issues with this game as it keeps pulling me back in after a few multi year breaks. What I cant overlook anymore is no faith in the company running the game to deliver quality, and lets face it, if I play everquest, my bar for quality is already set low.
  13. Seris New Member

Why can't Daybreak offer free character transfers to Rizlona? How hard is it really ???
  14. Stune Augur

Re
    In an email to a buddy of mine. I cant copy and paste it, unless i talk to him next to send it to me in discord. He works a lot and every time he gets home he is in a 4 hr queue. So his time playing on the server has been mediocre at best. He asked in a petition i guess and they pointed that out he had to delete his character and they will transfer the bags over. I dont get it to be honest. Do the whole thing or not.