If you don't like the way the game is set up......STOP PLAYING!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rokkie, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Rokkie New Member

I am tired of reading all these posts with people complaining about the game. If you do not like it there are many other games out there that you can play.

If you don't like the enchanter Nerf either shut up and deal with it or stop playing!
    If you think monks are too powerful either shut up and deal with it or stop playing!
    If you get upset because someone is using a 3rd party app you can report them but other then that either shut up and deal with it or stop playing!
    In case you have not gotten my point yet........
    If you don't like the game.......
    QUIT PLAYING IT!!!!!!!
  2. TheBlueSkySystem New Member

3. Jontrann Augur

I'm not playing right now, i haven't been for 2 weeks but i'd come back if they launched a new server. :)
    Creedmonk and Pumpernickel like this.
  4. trashmemes Lorekeeper

Is there a logical argument here, or were you just so inclined to play with font sizes?

Also, nobody is playing, we've been in queue.
  5. feigntrain Elder

If you don't like what people are saying on the forums...
    QUIT READING IT!!!!!!!
  6. nagash101 Augur

I just want a stable game and no F@#$ Queue. Why don't you actually help out and petition DBG/DPG for a second Aradune server.
  7. Monstarz New Member

Because after the first month the population will drop off. Then they can look to see if a second is needed so they don't spend money opening a second dead server for you all to complain its a dead server.

If you don't like it....the OP gave you options. Be an adult and make a choice.
    tofu stir fry likes this.
  8. Rokkie New Member

I agree a stable server is a legitimate complaint. you notice I didn't say anything about the complaints towards that issue. It is the wining about nerfs and over powered classes that I don't understand. Some of us have played this game the way it is for 20 years. It is the people who did not enjoy the true classic feel of the game that are complaining. most of these new players would never play it the way it used to be. when you had to stare at your spell book to med and go on corpse runs that could take over an hour just to get your gear back.
  9. Tierdal Augur

monk dps it too high, should reduce
  10. tofu stir fry Augur

OP has a very valid point. so much salt in here yall are gonna have a coronary
  11. Zarth New Member

What gives anybody the right to tell someone else they cannot voice their opinions?
  12. Zarth New Member

13. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Cool opinion. If something you really enjoy and care about is declining in quality, you should just completely give up on it and make no effort to improve it. This is definitely how intelligent, well adjusted adults go through life:
    [IMG]
  14. RilerDevour New Member

You realize folks have already paid for at least 30 days of access, right?
    Aylion likes this.
  15. Rokkie New Member

there is a difference between being proactive to fix something and wining about it. You obviously did not read the post. if you want something changed crying is not going to make a difference!!!! And yes, if you don't like this country, Mexico is to the south and Canada is to the north! Again, you have a choice!
  16. Rokkie New Member

They knew that monks and enchanters were overpowered before they paid for their month. Like I keep saying, I have no problem with the people complaining about the queue and lag. it is the complaining about what is nerfed and what is overpowered. this game has been this way for years and you knew before you subscribed.
  17. Wesleypipes77 Journeyman

- Complaining about nerfs? Ok I'm with you there, welcome to MMO's where the have you been right? They can shutup

- Complaining about paying a sub to play a game that you're not even able to play? Sorry that's perfectly reasonable. You shutup
  18. Rokkie New Member

Again I agree taking a stand because we are paying for a game we cannot play is fine. It is the complaining about nerfs that I don't like.
    Why dose everyone think I am referring to the queue's????????????
    Wesleypipes77 likes this.
  19. HoodenShuklak Augur

If you don't like the way the forums being public is set up......STOP READING!
  20. TheBlueSkySystem New Member

If you don't like the way monks are OP on TLPs...... QUIT BEING SILENT!!