Don't you think its time to just add 30 days to existing subs?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Runes, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Runes Augur

I read through the updates from devs and can appreciate the hurdles to tackle that have led to the really bad and unplayable days since server launch for Aradune.

The fact is that play time has been severely restricted for too long for a short term exp bonus to make up for and it has not helped since you could not enjoy any bonus if you could not get in and wanted to follow TOS rules about not afk macroing.

Allow anyone with characters on Aradune that created and paid for the account (s) before today to submit a ticket to get 30 days added to subs, so that it will get them to a point where the fixes can kick in to make reasonable playtime occurring. .

Ya its 30 days of revenue loss but is really only the fair response to make.
    Brooce, Zipper, Zee_Rex and 2 others like this.
  2. Hythos Augur

Sorry; the TOC that are clicked-through each time the game is launched, says they're covered, and are not obligated under the terms of the contract to reimburse for downtime or time-lost.

This type of clause has to exist to protect the company, else they could potentially be subject to litigious upset users with spare time on their hands.
  3. Runes Augur

I would argue that is related to normal downtime from patches and emergency fixes and downtimes that are out of their control like their ISP hiccuping and not miscalculations that the Devs have acknowledged as the reasons for the downtime to the huge degree it is now causing out of the norm inability for reasonable play time each day.

To support this I have had a few days added back so you are wrong that they wont add back time, but having to put in tickets each day is a PITA.
  4. trashmemes Lorekeeper

Sure, they are not obligated to refund time lost, just like you are not obligated to save a person who is bleeding to death on the side of the road. It's just a nice thing to do because you're a good person.
    Zipper and Cantari like this.
  5. Leyfaellaen New Member

Rather extreme comparison of waiting in a line.
  6. nagash101 Augur

Nope they would rather loose customers for good and keep all the poopsockingneckbeards that play on these TLP server OVER AND OVER AND OVER. God forbid they keep some new customers by doing the right and ONLY thing, bring up another Aradune.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yeah, great idea for those with narrow minds, thinking only of their own subs and that don't take into consideration the 10,000 of us with lifetime subs. 30 free days isn't squat to us.
  8. Zee_Rex Journeyman

CCP gave me 14 days free premium time in Eve once because they were accidentally a week late responding to my dumb deleting a promotional item. As an f2p player no less.
  9. Kiaro Augur

You've made the choice to not play the game, when you sub, its to all of Daybreaks content, I myself have been contentedly playing on other servers while waiting for all the flipperhandedness to die down.

The only folks that are TRULY losing hair over this are the neckbeards who need to get more krono to pay grandma's rent.
  10. Tierdal Augur

how does this help sell more bags? i am confused
  11. Vaxpo Elder

TOS only go so far in court. What will really keep this out of court is the cost. A months play time vs court costs makes it pretty easy to see that going to court isn't worth it unless you are someone with deep pockets and time on your hands who wants to right the wrongs of the world.