Rizlona is not a "boxing" server.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xanadas, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Tucoh Augur

It's been pretty useful, yeah. I tried out the LFP part of that tool and built a solid group last time I was on (Aradune).
  2. Kahna Augur

I've managed to do the same on Aradune, and I managed to camp the cyclops for my jboots too.

Though anyone who thinks RMTers went to Rizlona is an idiot. I will give you that.
  3. Tweakfour17 Augur

Every server is a boxing server, they all just have different stipulations (to varying degrees of actual enforcement) and how you can box.

And what happens when Velious launches and the GM experiment is over? Spoiler: Aradune becomes Mangler 2.0
  4. Numiko Augur

Depends on the type of person you are, if you are a "if I don't play on it it's dead" (to me) then the answer I assume would be all of them...

but if you are asking which servers failed to progress and clear content past PoP then the answer would be none of them.
  5. Tweakfour17 Augur

[IMG]
    I pulled this data off the various progress tracking sites, obviously not fully up to date since Selo is like 15 expacs past Omens now and the Coirnav one is no longer even online and Agnarr wouldn't show a drop in guilds anymore since they are no longer moving forward, but to date it seems like Phinny is the only one who has had a slow steady attrition. Time will tell what Mangler's trend looks like but Coirnav and Agnarr show large drops in the PoP/GoD era which is partially where that meme comes from
    https://ibb.co/2WgpbPw
  6. Kahna Augur

If Aradune is still as populated and GM policing is effective in keeping the population high there is a strong chance the GM experiment will continue.
  7. Tweakfour17 Augur

I guess it will depend on what DPG's metric for success is, other TLPs have had a high population past Velious so just being in a high pop state is probably not enough. Maybe the incessant reports of "omg I played for 20 hours straight to day and this one guy was at the camp I wanted the entire time, he must be botting!" or "I saw a dude running and 2 others were /following him! 3 boxer!!!!" or "a mage is camping Bergurgule, RMT!!!" are what DPG wants and will show there is actually "work" for a GM to do? I dunno
  8. Gio1999 Augur

The fact that you guys are begging for people to join Rizlona is really all that needs to be said.
    Demondred likes this.
  9. Tweakfour17 Augur

It doesn't come across as begging to me, more like an invitation to come play the classic experience you wanted but can't get. If that's not your cup of tea thats cool too
  10. Drewdwn New Member

But if Rizlona is nothing but boxers, then who is buying their items for Krono?
  11. Gnothappening Augur

Maybe just mostly people playing for fun? Pretty sure the RMT people went to aradune.
  12. mark Augur

so i 6 box on rizlona 6 different classes wich i have a yearly sub on each of them ,got into lowerguk at lvl 30,moved into frenzy at 42 in 10 hours in there i got 5 fbss kept one sold the others plus some other drops for krono and bought some kronos on top with the plat from selling the tradeskill drops,spent over 2k plat on spells bought 2 yuk by these time i dident need to go to hamlord and moved to the hole,still gearing up the wiz,mage and enchanter in there now the social side of the game his the guild i raid in wich i only play 1 charecter on raids and we have started working on different epics and also helping out the non boxers in guild,i am having such a good time on rizlona thank you db for these server.
  13. Gremin Augur

You can lead em to the water, but cant force em to drink. Come, dont come...Rizlona will still be here.
  14. Protagonist Tank

Every chair is a murder chair. Some just have different stipulations (to varying degrees of frequency) on whether or not you get murdered in that chair.
  15. Tweakfour17 Augur

Sounds like we're in agreement :)
  16. Imdead Augur

Ya'll are advertising Rizlona wrong. The perk of Rizlona is that you can eat some macaroni on your couch watching a movie while your 6 box crew does it's own thing on your laptop leveling/farming or whatever.
  17. Sakuraba Augur

I believe unattended gameplay is still against the rules there, regardless lol.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  18. Dyzalot Augur

If watching a movie were to equal "unattended play" then I expect a large portion of the EQ player base across all servers should be punished for their deviant behavior.
  19. Sakuraba Augur

It's the 'sitting on your couch part', granted suppose the user could be using a laptop so that's fair xD though he also mentioned the box crew doing it's own thing.
  20. mark Augur

i dont afk bot or eat macaroni or use them where his the fun in that and we dont have basements here,and i am to busy 6 boxing to watch tv i have a real job and rizlona isent toxic its actually a pleasure to play on it,there will always be botters hackers cheaters but its like real life you have a loud minority and a silent majority.