Rivervale AFKer

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Cheet, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Cheet Elder

not gonna say any names but if you look 'behind' the bank building he's spinning in circles for hours at a time.

Reported once but he's back.
  2. KimchiGoddess Augur

report him again
  3. Cheet Elder

Nothing being done.
    This 'dude' likes his 'jumjum'.
    Bailen likes this.
  4. Kiaro Augur

because he got his kick+warning, next time is a suspension...keep reporting.
    KimchiGoddess and code-zero like this.
  5. Thewiz Augur

How dare you log in and spin!
    Xoner likes this.
  6. Cheet Elder

automated spins are the best spins.
    Another guy standing at the vendor for 20 hours.
  7. Kryshael Journeyman

Seriously though. With 4 hour queue's when I get home from work....if I payed to play (which I did), I probably would as well....

Let's be honest here. Soooo many do I'm sure.
  8. Kryshael Journeyman

And gratz to you for staying online for 20 hours to play hall monitor. We appreciate your dedication.
    Xoner, Cantari, Nolrog and 1 other person like this.
  9. Zapford Elder

They should just "accidentally" crash the server every 6 hours, booting everyone in game to the end of the queue, and allowing the people who have been in the queue for hours to get in. Just blame it on server load instability.
  10. Nolrog Augur

Karen comes in all shapes and sizes.
    Pizzanomicon, Thewiz and Thalliius like this.
  11. Malachi Augur

How does this allow the people in queue to get in? It wouldn't be able to save your place in line and therefore still be a first come first serve scenario? Meaning, the meta would shift from these "autoclickers" or whatever to "autologin" scripts? Or perhaps those are easier to prevent.
  12. Accipiter Old Timer

Reported for what? You can do this without using any external programs. Just hold down your turn key and hit Enter. I'm surprised it's keeping him online, though.

Edit: This is how you skill up swimming, btw.
  13. Zapford Elder

Log in server is separate from game server. At least I believe it used to be, so you're not sitting in queue on Aradune, you're sitting in a queue in the log on server. Crashing Aradune, and restarting would allow those at the front of the queue to get on as soon as Aradune was back.

But I was being facetious, so /shrug.
  14. Malachi Augur

Its impossible to tell whats serious or not on these forums.
    Zapford likes this.
  15. Kiaro Augur

Hint - when Aradune crashes, it automatically becomes locked/not available and the server goes "THAT SERVER IS NOT AVAILABLE" and boots you out of the queue.
  16. feigntrain Elder

Thank you for all that you do, Karen. You're a true hero.
  17. nagash101 Augur

I reported him at least a dozen times yesterday. Zone out, report, change characters, report. They don't check that stuff at all, he was doing circles for at least 8 hours. Every-time i went to bank and sell he was there.
  18. feigntrain Elder

I'm going to make myself look like i'm AFK to bait all the karens.
  19. nagash101 Augur

my name is Bruce and i accept the challenge neck-beard-basement- dwelling-poop-socker!!!
  20. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

That’s why I make 2 identical looking mages and find random people of the same race to autofollow