Food for thought

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Wesleypipes77, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Wesleypipes77 Journeyman

Imagine if they had made Aradune no box like they should have instead of true box we'd likely all be having fun playing our singular accounts interacting with each other the way it was intended in the greatest MMORPG instead of feeling cheated out of our money and considering cancelling our subs. It certainly wouldn't be quite the shite show we're witnessing currently.
  2. Zansobar Augur

It would have been even more popular than it is now. That is one of the main reasons anyone plays on P99.
  3. Mercanyin Augur

Unfortunately there would still be boxing even if it was "true box single character only".
  4. Thrawnseg Augur

But if it's one box, how would me, my wife and her boyfriend all play at once when I come over to my house?
  5. Mercanyin Augur

You would have to apply for an IP exemption just like on P99.
    Wesleypipes77 likes this.
  6. RandomStrategy Augur

And pay the requisite amount under the table.
  7. Machen New Member

Yes, the handful of people boxing exactly 2 characters are completely to blame for screwing you out of your paradise.
  8. KimchiGoddess Augur

You'd still have people playing multiple characters, against the rules or not.
  9. trashmemes Lorekeeper

I canceled. DBG doesn't get $15 from me to play a 21 year old game and then stick me in a 5 hour queue.
  10. Wesleypipes77 Journeyman

I don't know the exact numbers but it's more than a handful genius. It's not hard to spot someone two boxing and there's quite a few so don't give me your BS. All I'm saying is that it would improve the situation we are currently experiencing, there's no denying that.
  11. Wesleypipes77 Journeyman

True, but there would be a lot less of them, especially if DBG actually cracked down on it.
  12. Accipiter Old Timer

I see what you did there. ;)