Was in queue for nearly 5 hours...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lorak, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Lorak New Member

Get to character select screen and it times out immediately.

There has to be some way to detect who has been in the queue and was disconnected, and then bump them up in line. A single disconnect will just ruin a entire night of playtime.
  2. trashmemes Lorekeeper

DPG clearly doesn't care. Thank you for your subscription, please return next year to purchase another sub and 40 slot bag.
  3. Koronu187 Elder

Same thing happend to me 2 days ago, very frustrating. They need to look into doing some type of compensation for this at this point. Ive played every mmo of the past few decades never had this much of an issue with getting in game and the performance this far after a server launch.
  4. tofu stir fry Augur

sounds like time well spent, if you have a second computer you shuold try another server perhaps one that works while you waste time trying to play on an overcrowded overhyped server
  5. Lorak New Member

I don't think it is a "caring" issue. It it probably a resource issue. Combined with Covid precautions. I just wish there was at least some kind of quick fix, or stop-gap measure they could take.
  6. 00emba New Member

Got in queue at 1:00 pm PDT - at 6:11 pm PDT the server select screen mysteriously closed. I log back in, and receive the "you may only have one character logged in, blah blah"... game instantly crashed after waiting FIVE HOURS - and now I'm at the end of the line?!

Not fair, so enraging.