Not A Bug Shaman Epic 1.0 broken?!?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Willowtree, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Willowtree Journeyman

I did now the Shaman Epic 1.0 twice up to the Ghiosk point.

Shaman Epic 1.0
    Part I - Test of Patience

[x] Opaque Gem
    [xx] Kill Either: Capt Sureshot in Ocean of Tears, Peg Leg in Butcherblock Mountains, or an Iksar Manslayer in Field of Bone.
    [xx] a lesser spirit will spawn, tell it "i wish to know more" to receive a Tiny Gem.
    [xx] Find Bondl Felligan in West Freeport outside the gates behind a hidden wall in the north. Give him the Tiny Gem.
    [xx] Tell Bondl "You can buy booze". A greater spirit will spawn in the basement of the Jade Tiger's Den.
    [xx] Tell the Greater Spirit whatever deity you follow Tribunal=Justice, Cazic=Fear, Innoruuk=Hate, Rallos=War
    [xx] Another Greater Spirit will spawn down the hall. Ask "who or what is the Heyokah". Receive: Opaque Gem

[x] Small Gem
    [xx] Give the Opague Gem to Ooglyn in Eruds Crossing. Follow her to -1600, 4200 Underwater. NOTE: You will want to bring some form of Enduring Breath.
    [xx] Srafen the Soaked will spawn after a time. Follow his dialogue or ask him "Who else?"
    [xx] Dillon the Drowned will spawn and begin talking to Srafen. Follow his dialogue or ask him "what was disastrous?" Dillon and Srafen will despawn.
    [xx] Froham the Forgotten will spawn after a bit. Follow his dialogue or ask him "Who is Abe". Froham will wander off, don't move.
    [xx] Abe the Abandoned will spawn after a bit. Follow his dialogue (he has long pauses) or tell him "i will give them the arrow". Receive: a broken arrow.
    [xx] After a time Abe will Wander off and ask you to follow him. Stay where you are and wait for the Greater Spirit to spawn.
    [xx] Follow the Greater Spirit's dialogue or tell him "What next path". Receive: A Small Gem

Part II Test of Wisdom

[x] Sparkling Gem
    [xx] Find Tabien the Goodly in Rathe Mountains. Loc 6300, 1500. Kill them and loot Marr's Promise.
    [xx] Find Glaron the Wicked in Rathe Mountains. Loc 2900, -1900. Kill them and loot Woe and Envy.
    [xx] Find "a wandering spirit" in West Karana, it looks like a wisp. Give it the Small Gem for a +faction hit.
    [xx] Turn in Marrs Promise, Woe and Envy to a wandering spirit in West Karana. Get a +Faction Hit
    [xx] Ask the spirit about "Shield of Falsehood" to Receive: Shield of Falsehood, AND ask about "the last path" to receive a Sparkling Gem

Part III Test of Might

[x] Ancient Journal
    [xx] Kill Black Dire in Mistmoore Castle, found in the back of the trench by the castle itself. Loot Black Dire Pelt
    [xx] Find the Spirit Sentinel in Emerald Jungle, location 1250, 300. Give it the Sparkling Gem for a +Faction Hit
    [xx] Give the Black Dire pelt to Spirit Sentinel in Emerald Jungle. Receive Black Fur Boots and a +Faction hit.
    [xx] Follow the dialogue from Spirit Sentinel or tell him "I will learn how it all began". Receive: Ancient Journal.

Part IV The Final Test

[x] Completed Report
    [xx] Loot Personal Diary Page in CoM. Random drop from trash mobs
    [xx] Loot Criers Scroll in CoM. Random drop from trash mobs
    [xx] Loot Merchants Letter in CoM. Random drop from trash mobs
    [xx] Loot Written Announcement in CoM. Random drop from trash mobs
    [xx] Loot Priests Diary page in CoM. Random drop from trash mobs
    [xx] Loot Students log in CoM. Dropped by spectral courier who spawns around the "stables" area.
    [xx] Combine all 6 reports in an Ancient Journal for the Completed Report. Give this to the Spirit Sentinel for a +Faction Hit

[-] Lord Ghiosk's Books
    [xx] Kill Lord Ghiosk in CoM. He will spawn following the death of a black reaver in the temple past the moat area. Requires Stone Key or a lockpicker to get to.
    [xx] Loot Historic Article, Crusades of the High Scale, and Head Housekeepers log.
    [ARRRG] Give spirit sentinel in Emerald Jungle the Article, Log and Crusades.

Always on this step the spirit sentinel does no accept the three books and give it back.
    Something seems really borked here.
  2. GNOME_POWER Augur

-Note- EJ has two dogs.
    Give 3 books to Spirit Sentinel in the water of the pond.
    Mithra and Yinla like this.
  3. Willowtree Journeyman

Feel yourself hugged - I love you...
    Sorry this was no bug - missed that second Spirit completely.
    Many thanks.
    Mithra and Yinla like this.