Aradune, <Coles> LFor a RAID Leader

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Corydon Coles, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Corydon Coles Elder

* Posted RAID is SUN.
    * Contact me in game. I'm here almost every day - Afternoon to 10 PM-EST
  2. C3lowz Augur

Why can't you raid lead your own Guild

Just curious
    Pumpernickel likes this.
  3. Arog Augur

Because he is in queue like the rest of us?
  4. Pawtato Augur

I'll send a you a message shortly. Just set me as master looter.
  5. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Classic raids are pretty tough to manage, what with all the tanking and the spanking.
  6. Kiaro Augur

Some people just lack the appropriate "Dad voice" when threatening to turn this raid around if you kids don't behave!!!!
    Dyzalot likes this.
  7. Gio1999 Augur

Maybe he sounds like Mort from Family Guy?

[IMG]
  8. Name2 Augur

Maybe not everyone is comfortable talking for 4 hours in front of 60 other people and that's not a reason to belittle them. Maybe raid leading on TLP's is mostly listening to half the raid spouting off about how they did it, while the other half sends tells, because basically everyone is a back seat driver on TLPs and it's just not worth the headache. Grow the up.
  9. Angered Augur

Provide me with a 50 shm and ill do it! I have no issues talking for 4-25 hours straight! I know the content up to TSS so were good! Let me be the raid leader you need and deserve!
  10. Corydon Coles Elder

11. tofu stir fry Augur

although in the wrong section for such a post i do appreciate this as its a break from the normal whining dumpster fire its become over the last few weeks ... i salute you and wish you the best in your endeavour