TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Duder Augur

This
    kroag and Bigstomp like this.
  2. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I get why they're a thing, but loot lockouts do hurt casual raids for the reasons above. I wish there was a better way.
  3. Maedhros High King

Not 6 hearts. :(
  4. Marton Augur

270 coins/week is a lot of currency; would be nice to have spells on ToV raid vendor.
  5. Riou EQResource

It will be a further 360 in September :p
    Marton likes this.
  6. Marton Augur

I know! We need those runes on vendor!
  7. Laronk Augur

Man, this is going to be a lot of loot on FV.
    Pawtato likes this.
  8. p8aa Elder

It feels extreme to double everything. I thought only currencies reward were changed.
    We loose enough time to gear alts yet at this stage of the raid game, this is just going to further increase raid downtime, which is stupid. Nearly all the visible armor and 2/3 of the non visible armor is going to alts now, and more visible armor / non visible stuff to drop ?
    The double thing should be reversed, with the exception of currencies raise from 20 to 30 and the double nugget if you want as it was done in TBL too (even if i think this double nugget will be bad too because soon it will go to alts too at this drop rate).
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Sounds unintentional to me, I thought the currency alone was getting upped.

Doubling the loot, when it has been done, has been for the whole length of an expansion (specifically just for Underfoot on TLP).

If this was actually intended I think it would have warranted it's own very explicit notification because this would be a very major change & an entirely new thing that has not been done before on Live servers.
  10. Lianeb Augur

It is intentional at this point.
    Dev confirmed via PM
  11. German Augur

So they basically made this the GMM group mission of raiding, super easy and crazy amounts of loot coming into the game.
    -----Cinexa----- likes this.
  12. Sobmre Augur

It's AWESOME, finally we get something that's just plain awesome
    Chopin.Xegony likes this.
  13. Raccoo Augur

More spells definitely are appreciated, since those are still going to mains and can't be purchased off the vendor.
    Gosan Kai likes this.
  14. Waring_McMarrin Augur

It also means it will take fewer raids for the casual raider to get the items that they want as they either get the drops faster or can buy it with currency faster.
  15. Raccoo Augur

16. Triconix Augur

Can we add spells, type 19 ores, and luck augs to vendor? Since we now have to loot coming out our eyeballs, we may as well keep it going. Let's be serious...nobody enjoys the excruciatingly painful and boring raid trash clears. Make the augs cost 500 coins for all I care.

Or at least put them in the chest. The slot 18s are now on all chests. Why not slot 19s?

You say this as if all loot outside of diamonds wasn't already going to alts. At this point, I don't even know why any main would put in for loot anymore, regardless of bench size.
  17. Pawtato Augur

Still doesn't change the fact the rewards are crappy. More H/M/E hooray! So bland, where does this dev team waste its time?
  18. Xyphen Maximum Augur

Would be nice if they quadrupled the Luck aug drop rate. Completely cleared GD and EW this week and got all of 2 ores and 1 Frozen Fate.
  19. Funky Augur

i think that would depend on the casual raid team's current content clearing.

if i was raiding with an alt in an open/casual raiding guild/group that was only clearing say T1. then i would certainly be willing to get gear on an alt from T2-T3.

on the other hand, if this casual raid was capable of clearing near all of ToV, i would rather take my toon through that and get the currency instead of getting a lockout with my guild for 1 item and no currency.
  20. Laronk Augur

If a casual guild is doing weekly full clears of TOV, they're not really casual IMO
    Coagagin likes this.