Why is a GM not suspending people who have been in game for 48+ hours?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Trevalon, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Aegir Augur

People will just hide and afk in more obscure zones instead.
  2. I'm Not A Robot Lorekeeper

SEQ them out of hiding.
  3. KimchiGoddess Augur

Back in the day of having to camp Ragefire after Naggy went down for my cleric epic, I've been there too only longer >< Micro naps in my chair was all the sleep I got.
  4. KimchiGoddess Augur

Okay thanks for making me actually LOL with this one, well done.
  5. KimchiGoddess Augur

Ugh I keep replying to posts in this thread and it's gonna be a spam of posts from me but ANYWAY ... I can speak from my experience on Coirnav that likely a polite petition request will have a GM help by moving your store bought purchases from one character on Aradune to another on Rizlona. I noped out of Coirnav due to the abysmal XP and they were kind enough to move my store puchased items over to Agnarr as I was no longer going to play on the server.
  6. Thygrym Elder

Why? Riz is nothing but box armies. If people actually wanted to play on that ruleset then Riz would be having the queues not Aradune.
  7. Deathcomestoall Lorekeeper

when you get in game just make a lvl 1 caster have another caster bind you underwater then you do not need to worry about the auto kick afk LOL no zoning no bodies and you are active as far as the server see can tell actively dying lol see look no cheating or anything like that never no rules broken ....
  8. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Makes ya wonder how Riz is able to operate without a ridiculous queue, what with all those box armies.
  9. Vaxpo Elder

So to be clear, you want a company to remove people from using their product? Justification being that it will enable other people to use the product?

Going to go ahead and say that isn't happening nor should it. They need to fix the actual problem, not create more by doing what the OP suggests.
  10. KimchiGoddess Augur

That's not even true, do you actually play there or spend more than minutes on the server? I play there daily and I see lots of solo characters and plenty that box 2-3 only. There are plenty of 6 boxers but I've only seen a handful of "box armies" on the server. There's always people LFG. I wanted to play on Aradune but I also want to play so I moved to Rizlona. Heck I even noticed there's a guild there now called something like "refugees from aradune".

I completely agree that Aradune has been nothing but a crap show, but don't go lying about Rizlona as part of your defense.
  11. Thygrym Elder

Yes I have played there. You might as well play a single player game for the most part since that's what most are doing by playing their own box group/army. All you see is boxed groups/armies. People looking for a group are pretty rare and if you do find one you're likely the only other person actually playing a character, the rest are just boxes. As I said, if the ruleset for Rizlona was so popular, there'd be queues there instead of Aradune.
  12. KimchiGoddess Augur

You're flat out lying or you're playing some very odd hours. Whenever I'm on there's lots LFG, lots of chat in general channels and while it doesn't have the crushing population of Aradune it's doing well for itself. I don't even 6 box there and have grouped with plenty of people playing just one or two characters.
    VertigoTeaparty likes this.
  13. Protagonist Tank

Did you petition?
  14. Chacko Supreme Journeyman

okay I'll sue you like the Church of Scientology sues anyone besmirching them!
  15. Domniatric Augur

It's funny how que times have caused people to pull this autoclicker crap which makes the problem even worse. Which explains why que times get worse every single day instead of better. You should be mandatorily booted (with a warning) and forced to relog after some period of time. I'd suggest every 12 hours. If you have played that long and still want to keep playing then relog. Cry me a river.
    Umdebus likes this.
  16. Artickitty New Member

If you are in game playing cool. If you are hidden in a corner bouncing up and down not cool. They need to boot the clickers so other peeps can play.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  17. Jaime Lannister Augur

So I'm not allowed to play EQ for 48 hours, micro napping in between 23 minute respawn timers?

That's EQ Baby.
  18. dirgenoobforreal New Member

I've been checking the GM list once an hour just because its fun to do and there is nothing else to do with all guildies in the queue. Not seen a single one online. Has anyone actually seen them being on and doing what was advertised?
  19. Jaime Lannister Augur

Gm's almost always hide themselves from /who.

I've had GM's standing in front of me, and they still don't show up on the GM list.
  20. JergensLivingston Journeyman