Overseer elite rares

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mukkul, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Mazame Augur

I have all 180 Agents. I am currently working on a 2nd set.
    Fippy is not currently in game.
  2. Natal Augur

Well, that is because he, like most dorfs, is drunk most of the time.
  3. Crystilla Augur

Just for fun I tracked what purple, blue and green ones my husband and I have (and my box account). I do have Avatar of Brell, only of the 3 of us to have it ... which I think is hysterical since I am Crystilla the Persistent Serving Wench, the Hand of Serilis! *grins*

Two of the 3 of us do have Phinny.
  4. Visitor Augur

I have Avatar of Tunare on one account and First Ranger Kele on another account, looks like I have lots to do in Overseer.
  5. Flatchy Court Jester

Just curious, I have 8 elites. I have retired multiples again and again and still just keep getting repeats. Is it just range or is there say a level restriction in certain types of missions that keep you from getting a different elite? I would say I have retired just as many (8) elites as I have and still no different ones. Trolls luck I guess?
  6. Waring_McMarrin Augur

King Kazon was actually the first and second elite agent I got.
    Andarriel likes this.
  7. Coagagin Guild house cat

Have 11 of 12 Elites, missing Avatar of Brell on the main account. Others are filling in slowly due to becoming a twice a day task to keep four accounts up and operating.

Please consider either auto-filling the missing elites or allowing the player to specifically recruit by task or selection. Retiring numerous elites down to blues and waiting for the RNG to smile upon us isn't the way to go here but time sink that serves no other purpose.

- Coag
  8. Cicelee Augur

While I have sympathy for your plight, I did laugh out loud at the complaint about a grind time sink in EQ, one of (if not the) most grindy game in gaming history...

Don't get me wrong. I agree with you. I just laughed at calling the pot black. I mean this is EverGrin, err EverQuest...
    Coagagin likes this.
  9. p2aa Augur

I'm stuck at 8 elite agents and getting repeats too, but I guess it's just a luck question.
    We have 2 chances of 3 to get a repeat, and 1 chance of 3 to get a different agent :).
  10. OlavSkullcrusher Augur

"Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice . . . watch it! I'm HUGE!"
  11. Khaarma New Member

I do not understand why i have THREE Kele's, WTF is that, ooh, it's Random crap, so WTF do i do w/ 2 extra? is there EVER going to be anything past Elits lvl??? and what does Retire mean?
  12. Nniki Augur

Retiring an agent will remove that agent in exchange for a reward option of quest XP or lesser rarity agents that you can then use for more conversions.
    Andarriel and Yinla like this.
  13. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I hope so super elites! haha

Andarriel
  14. Natal Augur

Once you get six or so it seems that you almost always get a repeat.
  15. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Come closer so my space hamster can have a look at you....
  16. Kolani Augur

Also, why is Fippy at the bottom of the list and not sorted with the other Elites?
  17. Nniki Augur

18. Mukkul Augur

Elite Fippy Darkpaw is included exclusively with the Overseer Starter Bundle for 995 (one-time purchase) according to the marketplace item description.