What's the Que at?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Creedmonk, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Creedmonk Augur

Leaving work soon be home in about an hour, what's the que looking like? Any chance of me logging in to raid tonight or we at like 5 hours already?
    Notanewplayer likes this.
  2. Tendrils Journeyman

174m right now, So realistically about 6-7 hours
  3. kalei New Member

what he said, the que number is how long it took the person who just logged into the game it seems, so you're looking at probably 5 hours before any chance of logging in
  4. Notanewplayer New Member

5. Raisehell Lorekeeper

180 min Q now. so....That's a hard nope.
  6. Apple New Member

Que said 80 minutes 3 hours ago.
  7. Lolthe Journeyman

173 right as of 10 minutes ago
  8. Lolthe Journeyman

173 minutes at 4pm, here we are almost 4 hours later.... still waiting.
  9. RahkstarRPG New Member

How these two are seeing a 173min queue when mine is at 253 is beyond me lol

Edit: Misread the previous post, yeah, I'm at 4 1/2 hours when it had said 3.
  10. Hottcakes New Member

THIS HAS GOT TO BE A JOKE. After waiting 4 and a half hours, getting to the character select screen all excited to play finally -
    Logging in and boots me and says my account has been invalidated ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
    3rd time I had to wait in Que today after getting 10 minutes before crashing.
    Your que takes so god damn long that my account needs to be revalidated after waiting 4 hours
    This is the most ridiculously pathetic service in the history of EQ. You're killing this server, and by proxy this game you pieces of garbage.
  11. Artickitty New Member

4 hours timed out then back into a 257 timer
  12. KimchiGoddess Augur

I'll be honest I have NEVER seen the "account could not be validated" error like EVER until these server launches. I'm on Rizlona and I'll still get it randomly though at least there's no queue and I can get back on. WTF is up with this, I have no idea.