Game suggestions?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Stune, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Stune Augur

Whats a good game to play while waiting for Queue to end, 4 hrs over now.
  2. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Minesweeper
  3. Arog Augur

Going for the full classic experience of this new TLP. Playing Sid Meir Civ 2 while waiting.
    Stune likes this.
  4. Pawtato Augur

If you like Diablo 2 style of game try Path of Exile. It's free, so nothing to lose if you don't like it.
    topple and Stune like this.
  5. Pawtato Augur

Too late to edit my above post, but you could probably finish Divinity Original Sin 2 while stuck in the queues. It's legitimately one of the best RPGs made, great story, great characters, decisions matter, you can be as creative or as boring as you like about combat. It is turn based, but damn is it a great game.
  6. Megazen Elder

Reign of Terror mod for Grim Dawn. Amazing.
  7. Trizek Augur

While waiting on the Que?

Hearthstone
  8. Mercanyin Augur

You can try WarThunder. Diablo2 on Grim Dawn is amazing.
  9. Riddish Lorekeeper

Darkest dungeon is a great game and they just released an arena style pvp combat.
    Battle Brothers is solid. XCOM is great. Stoneshard is a good early access rogue rpg, turn based. Vermintide 2. These are the suggestions I can think of off the top of my head here at work.
  10. Mestops12 Lorekeeper

Darkest Dungeon has the best narration of any game I've ever played and is worth playing for that alone.
  11. Dyzalot Augur

I will also recommend Darkest Dungeon. Such a fun game and the narrator is one of the best ever. Can get a bit grindy to finish but nothing like EQ.
  12. taliefer Augur

Rizlona
  13. Hadesborne Augur

I am going to play Legends of Kesmai. Like an OG baby.
  14. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Desktop Dungeons, Kenshi, Risk of Rain 2, Sunless Skies, Battle Brothers, The Messenger, Slay the Spire, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Knight, Hollow Knight, They Are Billions, Frostpunk, La Mulana (if you are a masochist), The Binding of Isaac,
  15. Jontrann Augur

Stop right there, we don't talk about that trash game here. :mad:
  16. Vlahkmaak Augur

World of Warships, Tanks, Diablo3 Hardcore.
  17. Zanarnar Augur

Fallout 76! Its less buggy and you can actually log into and stay connected to their servers. (plus.. you know.. shooting stuff with plasma weapons and turning them into piles of green goo never gets old)