296min que...Why pay for premium server and not get premium service?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Demondred, Jun 14, 2020.

1. asmodethenaughty Lorekeeper

I guess I might as well jump in the queue one more time.
    Demondred likes this.
  2. Gio1999 Augur

Your idea is just bad and it sounds like you're someone's 50+ mom that doesn't get it. A lot of people don't enjoy Everquest past Luclin or PoP. If you're wondering why it's bad (bordering on ignorant or stupid if we're being honest) try using "WoW" instead of Mangler. We can all avoid the queue if we just play a different game! Brilliant!?

Edit - realized with this community I should say 70+ mom.
    Demondred likes this.
  3. Sikkun Augur

Irony being the first expansion to even come out after WoW was Dragons of Norrath, but somehow everything post Luclin is “too WoW”.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  4. Aledri New Member

I bet you're a real hit at parties.
    Elsewhere and Adnachiel like this.
  5. Runes Augur

If the queues were maximum 50M I would be really annoyed but would understand it as its new launch but 4 hours+ and then getting kicked back out for another 4hours +.

This is really crazy
    Demondred likes this.
  6. Vlahkmaak Augur

We are in a premium que. It is different from any other ques :)
    Demondred likes this.
  7. Machen New Member

It's not a "premium" server. It's a server that follows a different revenue approach than live, but that doesn't make it premium.
    Demondred likes this.
  8. Niwanif New Member

Does the patch say anything about addressing issues with Aradune?

Or are you just assuming from no context whatsoever that there is?
    Demondred likes this.
  9. KimchiGoddess Augur

It's good old english style fish and chips comfort food ;)
  10. Tyranthraxus Grognard

Lol yup, you caught me, I'm a granny with bad ideas. And yet I enjoy playing EQ that came out later than 2005. I just don't get how enjoyable it is to rinse repeat the same rehashed and now pay to win content every year. It's sad how I'm stuck in the early 19th century i guess. Just can't get with the times. That's me. I even prefer the /shudder, Luclin Graphics to the slightly upgraded nethack tiles 1999 launched with. There's gotta be something wrong with me i guess. I'll join the line of lemmings waiting to play a 21 year old nostalgia generator with upgraded pay to win features, if I can ever get out of the Q that is. The anticipation for something that doesn't exist anymore will keep me going!
    So Worth It
  11. Jrome New Member

No one wants to play on another server, which is why the queue times are over 4 hours. People want to group in old world content, which you literally can't do on another non-box server.

12. Tyranthraxus Grognard

It's an option, not tellin anyone where to play, enjoy the 4 hour wait times.
  13. Tweakfour17 Augur

So go hop on the "box" server one night instead of staring at the queue. Just feel it out, maybe it's not as bad as you think? Just maybe it will be fun. At worse you'll actually get to play EQ in Classic expac tonight for sure. And if its still not what you want, well you were gonnna sit in the queue for 4 hours then shut it off anyways so you havent really lost anything.
  14. Tinuva New Member

This is the issue. We leveled on Riz but there are no groups 45+ everyone is a 6 group box