@Dreamweaver on Rizlona Rulesets

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tullian, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Tullian Journeyman

So I love the idea of being about to box multi chars on 1 PC again and think it was a great idea to give people a TLP to do so but WHY are you guys now allowing players on Rizlona to use --2 program to automate their boxes for them ( botting ) and saying its ok as long as they don't do it AFK

Rizlona Ruleset -

Mangler XP Progression

Agents of Change Enabled

Pick Zones Enabled

By playing on Rizlona you agree to:

Absolutely No Automated/Unintended Game-play, any incident of automated gameplay is immediate suspension, second offence is ban including Rizlona associated accounts.

Its pretty ridiculous letting these players use programs to play their boxes for them after making a ruleset for it and not to mention the hard work that was put in to stop the use of this program in the past. C
    oming from a player who mass boxes, i
    f you're that bad at boxing that you need a program to play for you then maybe you shouldn't be boxing.
  2. taliefer Augur

whats the difference between using macoroni or a key broadcaster to send keystrokes to multiple computers? you have to set up hotkeys? I mean they all but condone i.s, boxer since they literally patched the server to make it work.

edit: they patched the server to make it work, but boxer of is is still censored on the forums, lol
    Kutsuu likes this.
  3. Tullian Journeyman

Big difference between having to push a key and your cleric targeting and healing when health is low with out having to do anything or melee autopiloting and even pulling for you with out having to do anything but watch netflix…….. Show some skill and play yourself instead of a program doing it for you
    jeskola and Duder like this.
  4. Thewiz Augur

5. Tullian Journeyman

Don't hate just because you need to cheat to mass box lol, seriously... people are the sour at having to box the right way and cant live with out automated programs. My question for was Dreamweaver anyways because they clearly state no automated play but then change it after the server is launched and say its ok as long as they don't AFK doing it...………..
  6. Tullian Journeyman

@Dreamweaver
  7. SoandsoForumUser Augur

Someone forgot to ask Tullian how everything should be run! Dang it this is another critical oversight in your rocky stint lately guys. Can we get all the developers on the conference line so we can immediately rectify this issue? #CanISpeakWithAManager #WhatDoYouMeanHashtagsDontWorkHere #DontMakeMe@You
  8. Tullian Journeyman

Hows that? because I am asking why they put rulesets then change them after the server launches??? I guess its hard to box with out cheating huh since everyone is doing it now just so they can farm krono with out doing anything
  9. taliefer Augur

basically, everyone play the way i do or "you suck" got it
  10. Tullian Journeyman

If botting was playing then maybe...… man up and play the game yourself instead of a program doing it for you
    Duder likes this.
  11. nagash101 Augur

[IMG]
  12. Tullian Journeyman

I've seen you play in PoWater with the ogre man so it makes since that you need a program to play for you. I just don't get why they gave this an okay after the server started when the rules were clear about NO AUTOMATED GAME PLAY then tell the cheaters its fine as long as they don't AFK doing it. @Dreamweaver …. each new TLP they find ways to support the RMT players
  13. Thewiz Augur

Tullian, perhaps you are slow. I S B O X E R was allowed. That program does not enable any kind of automation. So, go home. You're drunk.
  14. KimchiGoddess Augur

I play on Rizlona and emm q use is rampant. I don't use either mostly because I don't want to hand over my cash. But let's not pretend I S B is the only software being used.

edit: I give zero cares what anyone uses and if I wasn't so cheap (because exchange rate slaps me in the face) I'd probably use stuff too.
  15. Tullian Journeyman

I have no issues with I S B because you still have to hit the keys to do stuff but when your boxes are running 100% on their own, that isn't boxing and they said before the server was launched
    Absolutely No Automated then tell them its ok as long as they don't do it afk...….. such BS stick to the damn rules you posted before launch @Dreamweaver
  16. taliefer Augur

My cheat program isnt as efficient as the other cheat program, please ban the other cheat program
  17. Tullian Journeyman

@Dreamweaver
  18. Korea numbah3 Elder

You can keybind them somewhere else, so it's not always automated. Doesn't matter where the key press comes from as long as you hit the key for every command. Sometimes it might look like someone is "botting" when really they've just got used to it for years. You could have a wall of PC's in your garage and as long as your pressing the key for every EQ in-game macro, it doesn't matter. I've had people say i'm botting because autofollow was working. It's not always so cut and dry or whaver they say in your country.
  19. Cloak_TLP New Member

Wait are you the same Tullian from this fine series of videos?

Aneuren likes this.
  20. jack of all trades Elder

Coming from the guy who's been busted warping on past TLPs? GTFOH. You just don't want others competing with your AFK hack market.