MAKE A THIRD SERVER, FREE TRANSFERS, OPTION TO MERGE

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rebelicious, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Rebelicious Augur

Because Aradune is a roaring dumpster fire where people are spending 6+ hours just to log in and play a little with the frequent CTD's... and this is already 2 weeks after launch day. It's crippling to not be able to play and enjoy the game on the new server.

1. Make a third TLP for the overflow pop, and allow free transfers with all gear so guilds can move together if they wish, relieving the insane congestion creating frequent crashes and 6 hour queue times (3.5 hour queue, CTD rinse repeat 3.5 hour queue again).
    2. Leave open the option to merge the third TLP with Aradune in future if the population ever becomes too low.

Do right by your paying subscribers before even the most loyal just quit and chargeback. Aradune isn't working out. We can't even play on it.
  2. Protagonist Tank

REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKES YOU'VE PREVIOUSLY MADE. LEARN NOTHING FROM RAGEFIRE. TYPE IN ALL CAPS.
  3. Rebelicious Augur

At least people can freakin log into Ragefire to play on it. Good luck getting into Aradune.
  4. Machen New Member

They literallyt are incapable of this. The last 3 times they offered to merge servers, every time it ended in disaster.
  5. Rothj Augur

So basically we're just accepting that the company is terrible and 4 hour queues are the new norm?
  6. Machen New Member

What does your not accepting this accomplish for you? What you said is literally the truth and no matter how hard you rage, they aren't going to give you anything more.
  7. Rothj Augur

Complaining DOES have a chance of changing something. If no one says anything it's a lot more likely they do nothing. Companies act based on money and pr. 4 hour queues are not acceptable to any reasonable person.
    Rebelicious likes this.
  8. Machen New Member

d

I grant this. I successfully accomplished this, with the Gates bundling on Phinny. I challenge you to find any poster that argued more stringently agains that than I did. Ultimately we prevailed in our struggle.

This is not that. You will lose. You will lose hard. Mark my words.