Aradune Is Literally Unplayable On The Weekend.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Fightmilk, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Fightmilk Lorekeeper

First and last weekend there was so much lag that the game would barely even work. This weekend, hop in the queue at 2:30PM EST (120 mins or so) Get into game around 7:45PM EST (Around 315 minutes later [nice queue system lol]), and then ~ 30 minutes later, get booted to desktop with a 4+ hour queue.

Before the apologists swarm the thread with "Oh ur files r kurrupt" - I have been having EQ verify my installation before launching EVERY time I boot from the launcher since the first time this happened, and take a look at the other the other threads on the forums about 1/3 of someone's raid being kicked at once.

Does anyone at DPG care at all? The silence regarding these issues is deafening.
    Brewno and MajikShale like this.
  2. c313 Augur

Should look into fixing your corrupted files
    Thewiz likes this.
  3. Fightmilk Lorekeeper

They probably ought to look into their launcher's file verification, then. Clearly isn't working.

Also no amount of corrupted files contribute to a 5 hour queue =)
  4. JergensLivingston Journeyman

liar im playing right niw
    Ikar0s likes this.
  5. Sarvis Journeyman

Doesn't seem that playable on the weekdays either.
    slant likes this.
  6. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

I play EverQuest
  7. Xeris Augur

I played from 12pm to about 630pm uninterrupted. Was great
  8. slant New Member

its playable , after a 6 hour wait i got to play 19 minutes before i was kicked and told it would be another 4 plus hour wait.
  9. slant New Member

maybe we should have a "peaceful protest" where is there headquarters...
  10. Rebelicious Augur

They can't because just like us, they're kicked to desktop and in perma-queue. It's just a travesty how they are incapable of providing a service. Seeing so many logged into Aradune, they really need to open a third server option and permit free transfers so guilds can opt to move off the dumpster fire of Aradune, and the population levels can reduce a bit and make the game playable.
    Now, it's not playable.
  11. Xeris Augur

I don't think op understands the definition of the word literally.

I literally played on Aradune today. Thus, his post is incorrect. Aradune was literally playable .
  12. Rothj Augur

Do you not work? Wondering how you can raid or do anything on weekdays.
  13. Tweakfour17 Augur

Today is Saturday
  14. Rothj Augur

Yeah, that's why I said weekdays. You know the 5 days of the week when normal people are working till 6pm? Do you think only being able to play for a couple hours 2 days a week is fine for the people who literally buy all the krono and exp pots because they actually have an income and aren't living off disability?
  15. Killians Journeyman

I'm disappointed over all of this. The most disappointing part is them not trying to do something and them not saying anything. At the least let us know something. Give us an update
  16. Tweakfour17 Augur

He said he played today which makes OP's use of literally incorrect. Today is Saturday. What does either of those things have to do weekdays?
    Your comment comes across very entitled, like just because you literally buy all the krono and exp pots and work 9-6 M-F you are better or more deserving than the ones who are "living off disability".
  17. Rothj Augur

So basically you feel that it's okay that anyone working a normal 9-5 can't raid or reasonably play the server?
  18. Tweakfour17 Augur

They did. Multiple times.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...te-to-the-eq-community-from-jenn-chan.267730/
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/aradune-update-6-10-20.267799/#post-3932232
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/aradune-status-update.267319/

19. Tweakfour17 Augur

Not at all, I just don't think it gives you any extra entitlement to play over anyone else either.
  20. Rothj Augur

What entitlement? There are people literally logged into eq 16 hours a day every day. People who work till 5 or 6 can't even play at all.