booted from queue for inactivity?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by superman, Jun 13, 2020.

1. superman Augur

joined the queue at 1 pm Central time expecting to get in around 3ish to play. Queue said 110 minutes. I've waited 4 hours and then it said, I have been booted for to long inactivity??

This is rediculous.....Do i need to click on it every hour now or something to stay in the queue???

It's obviously not calming down, it's been 4 weeks. I don't understand why a solution has not been put in place....
  2. Dyzalot Augur

Sounds like your connection got interrupted at some point.
  3. Nordgaren Elder

Yea, I've never had that happen and I've waited a long time. I do, however, scroll up and down on the server select every once in a while.

You might have just have internet connectivity issues.
  4. superman Augur

got 3 kids on phones and netflix streaming on 2 tv's it's not my isp
  5. Dyzalot Augur

No but it might be the amount of activity going through your router. I know that if I'm streaming a movie my download speed from Steam is affected. And I know that if too many things are being downloaded at the same time, that game I was downloading from Steam can be interrupted.
  6. Nordgaren Elder

not to mention, hiccups happen and can lead to stuff like being logged out of online services. No ISP is perfect.
  7. superman Augur

I see, either way guess im not playing today 4 hour queue now :(
  8. Dyzalot Augur

I understand the frustration. Been waiting 4+ hours now, partly due to the inefficient power grid where I live, causing me to lose about an hour of time in the queue.