You though 3 hour ques were bad? Prepare yourselves.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by C3lowz, Jun 12, 2020.

1. C3lowz Augur

Tomorrow, Saturday, with the Exp bonus in full affect. I am sure we're going to reach 6 hours in the dreaded queue.

God speed.
  2. Elsewhere Elder

Will be cancelled out by the "many" people who "have cancelled all my accounts and will never play again (yeah, right)" who are sulking in a corner of the internet somewhere.
    ForumBoss and Lejaun like this.
  3. Guy On The Couch New Member

Nah, they keep that queue time down by dishing out seemingly random crashes to desktop. You’re less likely to complain if you think it’s on your end
  4. Tendrils Journeyman

Noon and its already at 34m queue.
  5. Trance Lorekeeper

I've been in that 34m queue for about an hour and a half now.

After waiting 3 hours to play last night and then crashing to desktop within 30 seconds of zoning in I'm super excited about doing it again today.

Get rid of queue, if you don't like chat lag don't log in.
  6. Inictus Elder

I know it's been hard to play - but have you not played at all in the last week or so? Let me sum it up:

Get rid of queue = No one can play
    Keep queue = Some can play
  7. Healiez Augur

Went to Rizlona cause of all the issues surrounded Aradune. I didnt mind the queues but that lag was what got me.

Currently loving Rizlona! So far it has been a much better experience, and im not just talking about queues and lag, the players so far have been far less toxic in my run ins.
  8. Adnachiel New Member

Queue, even with an xp bonus, is terrible xp.
  9. tofu stir fry Augur

or recognize that aradune is a roaring dumpster fire and pick a real server ... stop complaining already
    Duder likes this.
  10. DamastaShonuff Journeyman

Why don't you heed your own advice and stop complaining about their complaining? There is nothing in the ToS about not being able to complain. Complaining helps relieve stress. It's a much better alternative to bottling it up and/or eventually getting physical.
  11. tofu stir fry Augur

so in essence your now complaining about my complaining about their complaints .... this is fun!