looking for aa missions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by koook, Jun 12, 2020.

1. koook Elder

has anyone found any good missions for aa grinds? i see some simple ones from earlier expansions that take a short time and grants as much as a lengthy 110+ task,
    115 necro id like to solo em. ty
  2. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Try eqresource.com, they have mission walk throughs, with rewards listed; they go back as far as HoT expansion. The only issue you might run into to is getting 2 more toons due to most missions/tasks requiring a minimum of 3 toons to request.
  3. Liin Edud (Tunare) Augur

Can always do the Taking a New Step quest in Heart of Fear. 3 level 100 mobs to kill every 6 hours for 6 AAs. Even just recently started giving Fragments of Alaran history on completion too.

Get yourself a Signet of the Crystal Circle and you can port right to Shard's Landing from anywhere and zone in.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

This advice worked very well. Fast, easy and got the 6 AA and the fragment! Thanks for the heads up on this quest
  5. Liin Edud (Tunare) Augur

You're welcome. I've been doing this quest for years on my characters. I'll often camp right by the questor for the night so I can grab the quest and do it again when I log in.

I got the port ring for Shard's Landing back in era. People told me I was a fool for skipping out on the aug as you can't redo the quest for a different reward. Who's laughing now? Muhahaha:cool:
  6. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

There's another achieve that will also grant the Port Ring, you can have both the aug and port ring if you do both.
  7. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

If you haven't done them, EoK missions give you around 100 AA's each. If you've done them, they're a waste of time except for dragging an alt through.

I did these recently for my heroic alt, she was level 111 and was getting the 100 AA's per mission. My level 115 mage was getting next to nothing, but she finished these missions a few years ago.
  8. Liin Edud (Tunare) Augur

Agreed but I don't raid so it wasn't really an option for me or the guild I was in during ROF.
  9. Nniki Augur

There actually ended up being a total of three different achievements that gave the same set of reward options.

Vanquisher of the Heart of Fear was there for raiders, but there was also Challenger of the Heart of Fear available for groupers in addition to the easier Crystal Circle Builder achievement.

I also grabbed the ring first, as it provided more utility in the long run.
  10. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Yeah, I was mainly referencing the Challenger Achieve for the 2nd one, I knew about the Vanquisher one as well but I figured that wasn't really a realistic option now a days. It's still possible to get but I'd imagine most people will stick to Circle Builder and Challenger if they wanted both or if they got the aug a long time ago and wanted to go back for the ring.
    Yinla likes this.