Woho, a new server! E... Uhhh.... WTF ?!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Stoobid Aggro, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Stoobid Aggro New Member

First of all, the rules for Aradune says you can box one account. Wohoo! It says nothing I have to buy a second bloody PC to run it on! Why the heck did I activate BOTH my accounts??!

Secondly. I activate, buy some very nice bag bundles and off to adventure! 3 Nights in a row, OVER 2 hour login queues??! TWO bloody hours?!! Are you guys totally insane? Do you really hate your customers so much? This server has been up for over 2 weeks, is this how it has been the whole time? And are you doing NOTHING to fix it?

Split the damn server. Like Now! This is starting to look like a scam. Did Daybreak move to Nigeria or something?
    ericthemighty likes this.
  2. Kabshaak Journeyman

Sorry to hear you activated 2 accounts for Aradune without a 2nd PC, but you can always log into Rizlona with no queue or server issues any time. It was released at the same time and you don't need a second PC to use your 2nd account (it isn't "truebox" like Aradune)

Might save some money and give you some extra play time! Best of luck
  3. Idget Lorekeeper

I was stated many many and many more times in the forums all over the place you would need two PC's if you wanted to box a 2nd toon.
  4. code-zero Augur

Oh the did make a server where you can play two accounts one one computer. It's named Rizlona and it's just a it lower on server select. Why do we have to keep explaining True Box to people?
  5. C3lowz Augur

Aradune is and was advertised as Truebox, I apologize on behalf of DPG if you don't know the terminology behind Truebox.

Fortunately for you though, Rizlona was made for users such as yourself who don't have access to a 2nd PC! :)

I also apologize on behalf of DPG for the que times. Unfortunately as you're aware, Aradune is incredibly popular. Extremely. With this, there is obviously quite a lot of traffic involved heading into the server. Needless to say, when things get packed to living heck, lines, ques, instability will occur.

Fortunately for you though, Rizlona does not have any Ques or instability issues! You can play there trouble free :)

What I'm saying is, this is Everquest. Not Aradunequest.
  6. tofu stir fry Augur

^^^^^
    above poster hit the nail on the head ... there are X amount of other play oportunities to choose from. walk way from aradumpsterfire and choose another place to play
  7. Tweakfour17 Augur

inb4 the "Rizlona is only filled with 100 man bot raid armies" from the people who've never logged on to it.
  8. Stoobid Aggro New Member

I appreciate that you guys are sorry, but I do not think you are getting the point.

I started playing this game in March 1999. At launch. I have well over 2 years of 24/7 days logged into a raiding main character. I quit the game when I thought it had been gimped it too much, when the game had turned into some babysitter substitute for people who were too lazy or stoned to think for themselves.

I am not playing this game here to play "whatever" EQ. I am here to play the first expansions, the period when the game was really excellent.

Do not tell me to log into whatever version of current EQ you have now, I am not interested. And I am not interested in playing on golddigger servers where the only thing you see are bot armies run by social invalids. I want to play on a timelocked progression server, as was advertised. And really, I dont give a damn how much money I need to throw at you, as long as I get to play the EQ we all loved, all those years ago.

So again: Do yourselves a favor and Fix, Your, S..... (Yes, it is still early and the queue is approaching 2 hours)
  9. Healiez Augur

If you dont want to play on a golddigger server.

With bot armies

and want to enjoy the EQ you played all those years ago

And think that you will get that on a TLP....

Boy are you in for a rude awakening...
    jmsgalla likes this.
  10. Stoobid Aggro New Member

I know they are not perfect, I took a good, long stint on Phinny :p And I hated having maps and non harsh death penalties and pick zones etc... but one could live with it.

And with the few who were trying to bot... it is easy for players to know the game to deal with those, as long as Daybreak leaves enough room in their ruleset for some good old player justice.
  11. Pawtato Augur

This is the go to line for the beginning of any rant.
  12. Stoobid Aggro New Member

Definitely for a rant about how you are being sold a vanilla experience and it ends up with being a similar taste of sucking old socks instead.
  13. Karreck Somebody

Rizlona was released the same day as Aradune so it is TLP Classic. Play there and A. You get to experience the classic game, and B. You can play your two accounts on the same server.

Also, there is no queue.
  14. code-zero Augur

Darkpaw has zero tolerance for "good old player justice" and will suspend/ban you for that sort of thing. Well unless you think that DPS racing is player justice but that's not the vibe I get from your posts
  15. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

You really just don't read anything before firing off complaints, do you? Rizlona is the exact server you're asking for. It's not Truebox, whereas Aradune was openly advertised as such. Rizlona is in classic era, same as Aradune. Rizlona doesn't have queue times. Why are you here complaining instead of just playing on the server perfectly designed to fit you?
  16. kjempff Elder

Come to Rizlona, it is pretty nice over here; don't believe all the bull and lies you read on forums.
  17. Kiaro Augur

I'm sorry your reading comprehension is below 2nd grade level.
    Also, you can box on a single PC - go to Riz, you'l probably like it better there.