Get rid of Queue and bring back the lag!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Trevalon, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Trevalon Augur

Sorry, but for anyone who works and cant log into a queue at 3pm this is crazy. At least with the lag you could get in and while it took a bit to get where you were going once you were there the game was fine.

Now were back to 3-4 hour queues where half the population cant play at all.

3 hour queues or 15 mins of zoning? Seems like an easy choice to me...
    Arog likes this.
  2. Tsar Journeyman

I agree. Travel was a pain, but once you got to where you were planning to level you could stay for a long time and actually make some progress. Sitting in a queue blows, and makes people want to play something else.
  3. Arrk Augur

No...

The lag was the worst thing... at least right now the game is playable for the people that are actually in the game.

It is even worse for any person trying to do anything that requires movement, chat, use in-game tools like raid tools/group tools...
  4. Zansobar Augur

The problem is the queue makes the numbers on the server even worse at it encourages you to log in early and stay logged in even if you aren't playing. Because logging out means hours to wait to get back in game. With the lag it never mattered if you logged out as you weren't penalized for it.
  5. tofu stir fry Augur

just a thought, if ya cant play on aradune i wonder if there are other servers to play on? servers that actually work somewhat properly? waiting in line at the bank or a grocery store makes sense. waiting in line for a video game is nonsense.
    BUT
    playing the same game on a different server makes sense
  6. Nordgaren Elder

"Bring back the lag"

Okay, you'd rather crash every time you zone at 4pm and then spend an hour logging back in than have a queue? Especially since you'll be waiting 3-5 minutes every time you zone. So you gotta leave for your raid about two hours early so you can zone in to where you are all meeting. Then you gotta zone into the raid itself, which will take more time and if anyone dies, it's 3-5 minutes for a rez.

You're insane.