Map Guide

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Froglok, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Froglok Augur

There appears to be a problem with the Map Guide.

More than one person in raid used it (PoK to Convorteum) and were led to Foundation (wrong way).
    Deniedx, Kaenneth and Moege like this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Not a bug - its probably based on the fact that area was locked in progression originally. But its been that way for around 7 years so I doubt they will fix it anytime soon:

From a post in 2013: (disclaimer this is not my post)

Sometimes this zone guide fails. For example, you want to go to Convorteum (Underfoot zone). For being easy, I start in Brell's Rest.

The guide now says "Brell's Rest" -> "Underquarry" -> "Arthicrex" -> "Volska's Husk" -> "Convorteum". So far, so good. Until you arrive in Arthicrex, you will even get the "Mystical Path" to the next zoneline. But as soon as you are in Arthicrex, the 'navigation system' fails. Why?

The zone connection Arthicrex <-> Volska's Husk <-> Convorteum doesn't consist of a real zoneline, there are porter's with progression checks. Even if you HAVE the progression (afaik it's completely unlocked these days) neither the path to the next porter will appear nor the red X on the map, indication where the porter resides. Is this intented?
  3. Febb Augur

The same thing happens on progression servers. It lists zones in the path that are in future expansions.
  4. Froglok Augur

If its been an issue all this time, it's time to fix it.
  5. Deniedx New Member

I think it's more than stated - any route that goes via Articrex appears to simply not show Arthicrex in the route guide at all.