Overseer Timer

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dilquan, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Dilquan Augur

Late last night, I had three quests I couldn't complete in Overseer because I had just hit the 10/10. I just got on to update to a fresh group of 12 hour quests but had to complete the 3 from last night. So I'm already 3/10. I've been stuck behind this 8 ball all week. If you do anything but 12 hour quests, you are screwed. You can't do the quick recovery quests or anything else. The timer that shows once you are 10/10, should maybe start at 5/10 or something.
  2. Cydonia Elder

Personally I don’t see a single reason why they have a daily limit. You are already limited to a certain amount of quests per day due to the time limits and the amount of quests available.
    Dilquan likes this.
  3. Dilquan Augur

They never reverse nerfs so was trying to think of a way to lessen the pain. Shrug
  4. Coagagin Guild house cat

Only serves to draw out the short 6 hour crafting and plunder quests, limiting the usefulness of any 6 hour task.

Of course you could slow things down to looking at Overseer once a day but that appears to go against the primary design task to keep you in game for as long as possible.

- Coag
    eqgamer likes this.
  5. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

6 Hour quests are completely fine unless you're also doing the short 3 hour recovery quests or the quest counter bugs out and doesn't reset. You can do nothing but 6 hour quests and claim them all when they finish and get to the limit of 10/10 but you won't go over 10/10 that way. Now if the completion counter bugs out you will have some you can't claim but that's a bug and it can screw you up even if you're doing longer quests.
    Winnowyl likes this.