Fixed Internally House inventories broken

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by ncc189, May 21, 2020.

1. ncc189 New Member

Logged in after the server merge/update and tried to port to my secondary anchor. When I did it popped a new anchor onto my cursor, so I traveled to my houses to place it. When I got to my house the anchor was there, I checked the "Show Items" and everything in my house except 3 or 4 items owned by an alt where labeled as owned by "a". I could not retrieve any of the items. Checked all houses owned by all my toons and most were broken in this manner.

I did check our guild owned houses and they had the same problem. Most everything was owned by "a".

Should I petition or just wait?
    Derka, Junck, cessie and 3 others like this.
  2. Earthy New Member

I also have my stuff with an error in my housing. The character "a" now owns my stuff including my tradeskill trophies which really stinks since now I cannot use them or take them.
    cessie, Greese and Destinesta like this.
  3. cessie New Member

Same issue here. One of my toons is fine, the other lost her trophies and many, but not all, of her housing items to 'a'.
    Greese likes this.
  4. Greese New Member

This also includes all the trophies
  5. ncc189 New Member

After today's (5/21) short outage, no fix, still broken.
  6. Junck Journeyman

Same problem, nearly everything in my house is owned by "a". Also, trophies are not showing up in tribute window.
  7. ncc189 New Member

This is really starting to be a problem. Trophies are unusable, quest items are irretrievable. This needs fixed now, at least an acknowledgement that they know about it. My petition hasn't even been responded to yet.
  8. Destinesta New Member

I agree; All of my tradeskills are on hold since i dont have them and all of my earned personal trophies are unavailable as well.
  9. ncc189 New Member

I finally got a response on my ticket and they closed the ticket:

Fine, you are having troubles, but don't close the ticket, the issue is not resolved. This is poor customer service DPG, very poor.
    Earthy likes this.
  10. cessie New Member

Any word on a fix for this? I still don't have trophies and I don't see it mentioned in the 6-09 Test patch notes.
  11. niente Developer

This fix requires server downtime unfortunately to make changes to the DB. It should be fixed during the June patch.