Well how is Mangler?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sarvis, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Sarvis Journeyman

Came back after a long time (15ish years) because I heard the new servers were opening. It's been fun, but the server issues and overcampedness on Aradune are just getting to be too much of a drag. Not really into boxing, and Mangler looks like it's near where I left off (PoP era) so kind of curious. Is it too top heavy to join at this point?
  2. SoandsoForumUser Augur

I mean you can't turn on lfg and expect invites to roll in like on a fresh server but if you put forth the effort grouping your way up still isn't very hard. As usual you're a lot better off with guild support, we've had returning players come in with fresh characters and none have taken long to catch up. GoD hits in about 3 weeks and that packs a huge exp bonus.
  3. Dooby dooby doo Elder

There are plenty of bot armies still selling loot rights and warping all over the place. So, as long as none of that bothers you, should be plenty of fun to be had.
    ajschliewe likes this.
  4. tofu stir fry Augur

mangler is wonderful this time of year !
  5. Gnothappening Augur

As will be happening on Aradune in time. As for bot armies selling loot rights. If it is instanced content, who cares? As long as they aren't taking open world stuff it doesn't bother me.
    ajschliewe likes this.
  6. Dooby dooby doo Elder

Funny you mention it... they actually do kill every single important open world planes of power mob and auction the loots.

So, this means you care since they are actually using cheats to kill and sell open world items?
  7. Pelrond Elder

Lots of low level players still. Not super crowded but decent crowds in the regular zones.
  8. Gnothappening Augur

If they are taking the open world stuff and competing against real guilds, yeah, I don't like that. If they are just doing instanced stuff, no, I don't care. Then again, right now we have top tier guilds selling loot rights too and they aren't boxed. Guess it comes down to who you want to pay for your gear if your guild can't do an instance.
  9. Sarvis Journeyman

Sounds like the best course of action would be waiting on Aradune to calm down then, thanks for the responses.