Test Update 06/09/2020 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jun 8, 2020.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. TheDeacon New Member

Seems like the mission Seeking the Sorcerer is bugged after last nights patch. Killed the three names. hailed Velk said me and people and no chest.

Ran the mission on a second group same thing happened.
  3. Absor Developer

Yup, broken. Thanks for the information. I'll figure out why and fix.
  4. Megpoid21 New Member

Frontier Mountains and OT are crashing like every 15 minutes or sooner. This started after the patch. A group from my guild went to Overthere and one who had never been there got the traveler achievement then once he came back from getting booted from the game he got the Traveler achievement again Have screenshots of the two trav cheevos if need be.

I didnt believe them at first because all the zones in ToV are working fine so I checked it out myself and I just got booted from OT during a fight =(
  5. modsiw Augur

Worgs were readded to Agnarr, but the wolf mounts that were removed with the worgs were not also readded.
  6. Rendz New Member

Overseer recover missing missions do not recover missing agents. Also, critical success does not reward a bonus common agent. Has happened 3 times with an agent currently missing and not recovered, and the critical success once.
  7. Jalelorf Augur

Corpses popping up all over the guild lobby again. People are dying on purpose before patches knowing they will have dozens of corpses when the servers come back up just to get free levels. Why is this not being fixed?
  8. Puzzled Lorekeeper

TEST is DOWN!
  9. Knight-errant Journeyman

I just got the Painting: Tassel's Tavern today. Using it from where I have it placed does transport me to the tavern in old Freeport, but only for a few seconds. After barely enough time to see that i'm in the zone, I get zoned to the normal version of Freeport automagically.